CHAPTER 13

(NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE)

"Kat" I was sitting in my class when someone call my name, I turned to see Stacy smiling at me. She is quite girl and full of happiness. She is the only girl who is friend with me in this class. I smiled at her. "Did you do the last question" she asked and I nod. That's the reason why I was called nerd. I do all my work on time.

"Of course she did" Nia hissed and I took deep breath. Let me introduce you to Nia Queen Bee. She is the Queen Bitch. I always tried to avoid her so that I wouldn't have to deal with the girls like her. Only one week left I have to calm down, I took a deep breath. Normally she wasn't that annoying but today is not my day. Maybe it was she will not see me for the holidays? I ignored but Stacy has other plans.

"What's your problem? She asked annoyed and Nia stared at her with wide eyes.

"How dare you to speak to me" Nia asked with disgust and looked at her like she is some shit. I'm not going to let Nia insult her. I turned toward her and gave her my sweet smile.

"Is it difficult for you to understand what she said?" I asked her slowly like I'm talking to a child. I hear gasps and "oooh" and a slow chuckle from backside of class. I search the source and found Ryan was watching us in amusement. He is the sexiest guy on planet. I stooped staring at him when I hear voice next to me.

"You can talk?" Lily asked. She is the minion of Nia the Queen bitch. I don't reply her and turned my attention to Nia who was shocked as hell

"What. Nothing Left to entertain class?" Stacy reply and I smiled shyly. I finally realized that everyone is staring at us and we have everyone's attention which makes my cheeks turned red.

"Nerd has nerve to talk back. Huh" I heard Nia asked behind me. I've already attracted so much attention. So, I groaned inside and decided to answer her. But I sighed in relief when teacher walk in class. I ignored Nia and her minions as they were passing nasty comments on me during whole period.

Soon bell ring and I walked towards cafeteria and reached our usual spot. I smiled when I realized my friends are already waiting for me. I sat next to Emma. Bella smirked at me and I stare at her in confusion and asked her questioningly "What"

"Heard you had a little episode with Nia" she said and Emma open her mouth

"Yes a little show" I rolled my eyes and Noah stared at me in confusion. i told them about what happened. And then I saw Nick and boys were walking in our direction. I smiled and feel Bella stiffening infront of me. Iknow she has a major crush on my brother.

"I'm so proud of you" Nick said with big smile and ruffled my hair taking seat next to mine. I glare at him and pulled his away.

"You're awesome" Sam said

"It's first time when someone talks back to Nia" Carson said and Jan nod in agreement and Ryan smile at me

"See I told you it's not difficult to stand for yourself. Don't let them crush you" Nick said and my friends and boys nod in agreement.

"It was Stacy who stands up for me first" I said

"It's time to show then real you" Emma said

 I took deep breath and untie my hair and let my hair fall down. Nick has messed my hair so I pulled them in a neat bun while staring at them and rolled my eyes.

"Kat did you tell them about our coming trip?" Nick asked and I shake my head in no and notice all are staring at us in confusion.

"What trip are you talking about man?" Jan was the one to ask first

"Trip to Mauritius" He grinned

"Kat you didn't tell us about this?" Emma said and I shrugged

"Did you guys forget what is coming up?" I stare at girls suspiciously. They were lost in thought to find out what's coming up. You are kidding me right. Man its obvious they forget my birthday seriously. They shake their head

"No we don't..... We remember what's coming up" Noah defends

"Okay chill guys. We are going for a small trip to Mauritius" He grinned

"Kat you didn't tell us about this?" Emma said and I shrugged

"I was going to but some idiot thought to break the news first" I glare at Nick and he grins at me

"Guys we all are going there together for two weeks. So pack your bags and be ready for the upcoming adventure" Nick said excitedly

"And then we're going to visit our parents after trip" I inform them

"If you want to come with us after trip you all are most welcome" he said

"Wow. It's so much to digest now. And yeah we all will accompany you to your parents' house" Emma said and rest of them nods

"I can't wait for holidays" Sam said like a small child which made us laugh at him

I stare at Ryan who hasn't spoken a word till now and is lost in his own world. He was physically present here but mentally he is somewhere else. I don't know what he upto is but got a feeling that I will soon found out it.