CHAPTER 14

It was Saturday, Nick and I with our friends are going to take plane today for our trip. Those past few days I tried to blend in crowd but it's impossible because Nia never forgot to insult or make fun of me whenever she got a chance but I always tried my best to ignore it. I don't want to ruin my mood by arguing with her. Nick just shakes his head at me in disbelief. Emma is Emma she always insists me to let lose my hair but I feel uncomfortable I love my messy bun and it helps me to concentrate in college.

I dress in my denim shorts and crop top when I hear a knock on my door. Nick pushes the door to open and enter my room.

"Hey Nicky" I greet him

"Mom and dad want to talk with us" he said

Again it's a Skype "Hey Aunt and uncle" I said with smile

"So are you both ready for your trip. Did you pack enough, all clothes, your toiletries, your snacks, night wear, passport, credit cards and your comb" Aunt asked and we nod together

"Yup mom we've done packing and no we're not kids anymore we can pack our luggage well" Nick roll his eyes and I smack him on arm. He rubs his arms and glare at me

"Your flight will leave in five hours" Uncle informed us

"And when you land in Mauritius, driver will pick you up from airport. I'm sending you his number" Aunt said and messages me his number

"You have set it all" I asked

"Yes and we have book a Bungalow there for you guys with cars. Hope you enjoy the trip" she said

"And kids behave there, don't talk to strangers and stay out late and don't get engage in wrong activities." My uncle warned us "If you need anything then just contact Mrs. Berry. She's the cook and supervisor there"

"I guess that's it for now" She said with small smile

"We trust you kids. Now I'm hanging up before your Aunt gets fully emotional" my Uncle Jokes

"We love you Sweethearts" Aunt said

"We love you too" I said and they hung up

--------------------------------------

"Finally we're on holiday" Bella gushed when we took our seat in plane and we agreed with her. We all are excited for our holidays. Nick was between sitting Bella and Emma, Noah was sitting between Jansen and Sam, and on the other end I was sitting between Mr. Bad and Playboy... I mean Ryan and Carson. I put on my earphones letting the music burst in my ears.

"I can't write one song that's not about you can't drink without thinkin' about you Is it too late to tell you that Everything means nothing if I can't have you?" I sang the words with my closed eyes. I love all the songs of Shawn. You can say i am crazy fan of Mr. Mendes. I felt when someone pokes me. I opened my eyes and close my mouth Ryan was smirking at me. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore him during whole flight and put my earphones again.

------------------

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Nicky staring at me. I pulled out my earphones. "We're going to land soon" he said and I nod and wait for plane to land.

Minutes later, we are walking in parking to find our driver. He was supposed to take us from airport. I smile when I see a man walking towards us "Hey. I'm David your driver" he said with smile. Nick introduce each one of us and he smile in return.

"Come on" David said and motions us towards a car. He helps us to put our suitcase in car and walked to another car as there's not space space. Noah sat next to me and Ryan and Nicky were behind us.

------------------------------

Few minutes later, van stop and we got out. David smile at us.

"That's your Bungalow" He points towards a huge Bungalow. Everyone's mouths were hanged open and Nick rolls his eyes while I just shrug. It's nothing new, they always try to maintain their social status so it's normal for us.

We walked toward door and slowly open the door. Inside was bigger from outside. The living room was big and modern with glass doors and window with beautiful garden and huge swimming pool infront. Beautiful lady was standing in middle and seeing us she smile "Hello Miss. River and Mr. Anderson. I'm Mrs. Berry, cook of the house and supervisor. If you need anything you will tell me." I nod and smile in return "Your rooms are ready and it's already allotted to everyone as per request of Master. David will show you to your rooms."

He shows our rooms. My room was designed as per my taste with blue color walls, simple but beautiful. There was queen sized bed, I jump on my bed, it's so comfy and I'm in love with this bed. There's a connecting balcony, it's just above the swimming pool. All my friends were downstairs swimming. I change in my black bikini and walked toward the balcony. I stepped on railing and look down before jumping in water.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" I hear Ryan curse as I resurfaced and stared at my friends with a bright smile plastered on my face.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" Nick shouts at me and I chuckle

"Don't you think it's time to open up and show fucking world the real me" I wink and grin at my friends and watch Ryan stared at me like I have grown two heads.