Pancakes = Apology ?

Be the angry shit ==>

It was the equivalent of morning and I was awoken from my sleep by a knock on my door. Great. Just fucking great. Well at least it got me out of that Gog awful dream. "What the fuck do you want ?" I yelled. They didn't answer they just opened the door and the delicious scent of human pancakes filled my sniffing holes (nostrils).

"Gooood morning Karkles ! Chef Shades has brought to you, breakfast in bed." Oh Gog no, not him.

I grabbed a pillow and covered my face. "Fuck off Strider!" I groaned. I hated that guy, not in a caliginous way, it was platonic hate. But it was hard to deny that I wanted those pancakes. "Awww come on Karks. Zat iz no way to talk to ze Chef Strrriderr." He spoke in an awful French accent.

"Leave me alone assface." "Aw but Karkitty, you're always alone, don't you wanna spend some bro time together ? Since we're the only dudes on this meteor other than the Mayor and Gamzee, but he's still loco." I just groaned in response.

"Fine. No pancakes for you then. How sad, I even brought maple syrup." I threw the pillow aside and sat up at the mention of the delicious golden syrup. Strider just chuckled at that.

We sat on my bed in silence as we ate our pancakes. THEY WERE SO GOOD. But I was never going to admit that out loud. There was no fucking way Strider made them himself. After a while he just HAD to break the silence.

"Seems like you're enjoying those Karkles." he said with a cocky grin. "Yeah this Chef Shades fucker must be an incredible cook, send my compliments to them !" "Wow Karks, you don't believe I made them myself ? Wow. I'm deeply hurt. You've wounded me. Look at all the blood that is pouring out of my heart." Wow what a drama queen. I simply rolled my eyes at him.

After some pleasant banter and a fuck ton of eye rolls, I had to admit this wasn't so bad. It was almost fun. Almost.

Be Chef Shades ==>

Karkat was having fun. I could tell even though he would never admit it. And so was I.

I was glad that he was enjoying himself. He was always moping around and being so cold and hostile to everyone. It was nice to see him try hard to push back the smile creeping onto his lips every once in a while. No I wasn't staring at his lips. Shut up. I'll admit, it made me pretty cocky that I was the one to make him smile. And goddamn that smile was cute. A dude can admit that his bro is cute.

I decided I wanted to see him blush again so I decided to tease him. Cause I'm a nonchalant ass who can't be nice without ruining the moment 'cause fuck showin' emotion.

"You know Karks. That smile of yours is real fucking cute. You should smile more often." I punctuated with a cheeky smirk and watched him turn bright red. I burst out laughing as he elbowed me in the chest and turned redder.

"Aww little Karkitty is blushing, how cute." That wasn't a lie. It was super cute. "Fuck you Strider! And stop with the nicknames!" He said as he buried his face in a pillow, while chucking another one at me. He had like 50 of them. I dodge it like the cool ass motherfucker I am.

"Oh Karkles, you know I'll never stop. Cutie." I put emphasis on his new nickname. "Strider you fucking cuntwaffle!" He yelled. "Wow that's not nice. I give you something sweet like 'Cutie' and you call me 'Cuntwaffle'!" I said over dramatically, clutching my heart as I pretend to be wounded. "Whatever, pretty boy."

I was taken aback by that. Though I didn't show it, cause fuck emotions. "So you think I'm pretty?" I say waggling my eyebrows and leaning closer to him. His blush gets even brighter if that's possible. I could feel the heat emanating from his face. "Shut the fuck up Strider." He said, shoving a pillow into my face before running out of his room.

I think that went well. I spent some quality time with Karks and we didn't even squabble over TZ once. Noice.

734 words