Caught

Be the chalk sniffer ==>

I had been theorizing about things for the past few days and was on my way too see Karkat to confirm my theory. And confirm my theory he did.

I had been paying close attention de Dave and Karkat's interactions since the whole pancake fiasco. Things definitely smelled off between those two. There was definitely romance in the air, wether ( how tf do I spell this word??? ) it was red or black.

Wow I felt like Nepeta.

Once I had come to the conclusion that they were flushed for each other, I rushed to Karkat's respitblock. "Hey Karkat !!! I need to ask you about something !!!"

I basically threw open the door to the scent of Dave and Karkat, very close. Too close. OMG THEY ARE KISSING!!! THEORY CONFIRMED!!! HECK YEAH SCORE FOR TEREZI.

"Oh well it seems my question has been answered." I giggled.

"Oh. Sup TZ ?" Dave said, sounding smug. I could tell Karkat was blushing furiously.

"Oh nothing much. But you two seem to be busy so I'll be going now." He and I were both grinning now as Karkat shoved his face into one of his many pillows.

I shut the door and walked away.

~Time skip 5min later to Terezi's room~

It kinda... hurt, seeing them together.

I had already gotten over the fact that Dave didn't want to date me, that wasn't an issue. But him being with Karkat still hurt. I'm wasn't mad at either of them by any means. I just wished I could have been the one kissing Dave.

But that's life I guess. Heartbreak happens and you can't do jack shit about it. The conflicting feelings of genuine happiness for them and the feeling of sadness for yourself. The jealousy that sparks guilt and self loathing.

I was doing fine though. Romance isn't everything. Before anything else, Dave and Karkat are my friends and that won't change.

Be the knight of irony ==>

Karkat and I then stayed in bed for a while. Just cuddling and kissing. The occasional comment sparked short conversations that faded back into a comfortable silence.

He was mine. I was his. We were happy right there in that moment.

Okay this is getting really sappy, let's spice things up !

I wrapped my arms around Karkat's waist and he let out a small squeal in protest but soon relaxed. I waited until he was all comfy and started to tickle him.

"Strider what the fuck ?!" He yelled while trying to hold back his laughter. "Watch out Karkitty. The tickle monster is here !" I say rolling us over so I was sat on his legs, keeping him from kicking me. The best tickling position. And proceeded to attack his waist with my fingers.

The small troll was flailing and attempting to wriggle his legs out of my grasp, all the while holding back giggles, trying to seem angry. This dude was so cute, I loved him so much.

Then he had the AUDACITY to try and tickle me. Now Striders are ticklish. But ain't no body need to know that. I immediately break out in laughter as I let go of his waist to push his hands away from mine.

"Aaaw are you ticklish Strider ?" Karkat teased. "Oh heck to the no." I said, going back to tickling him as revenge.

This epic battle lasted about twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of laughing, pocking fun at each other and tossing around. By the end we were breathless and after some arguing, called it a tie. Even though I totally won.

"Hey Karkles."

"Yes Shades ?"

"You mean the world to me. Seriously, you're fucking amazing ! Don't ever doubt yourself."

"That was really cheesy Strider." He said chuckling.

"Nah. It wasn't cheesy. It was ironic. Did I woo you Karkat ? I bet it made your little troll heart swoon." I rambled. He rolled his eyes. "Consider me wooed Strider." I grinned at his response and kissed him.

Today was a good day. And it was only morning.

621 words

So the sad Terezi moment was just me expressing how I felt about my most recent heartbreak, and I kinda felt like I had to put it in there.