Red for who ?

Sup. I've edited this chapter pretty heavily so that the romantic build up is a little slower. So that it isn't just "I chilled with my bro and turned down my crush, I must be gay for him!"

Be confused dude with stupid shades ==>

I felt bad for turning TZ down. But I knew I would feel worse if I hurt Karkat. I'm not sure why. Despite how much we fought, I really did care about him. Our fights weren't even real fights, it was really just me teasing him, cause I'm a cool motherfucker, and him blushing in return, cause he's a dork. He was cute when he was all flustered at my amazing charm. I don't really know why I loved it so much. Well I had an idea but I wasn't sure.

Who am I kidding I'm no Egbert. I will have none of that 'I'm not a homosexual' bullshit. There's always the possibility for things like that. Wether they're a girl or a boy I don't care !

Wow it felt weird to say it in my head. I really liked Terezi, that was for sure. What stopped me was that Karkat liked Terezi. This whole ass love triangle thing was annoying.

Karkat would get a kick out of this if it was one of his shitty RomComs. But it wasn't. It was real. That means real feeling would get hurt. I needed help. I needed some fucking therapy before I went batshit crazy like our juggalo buddy Gamzee. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I must call upon...Lalonde.

Be Rose Lalonde ==>

I was sat in peaceful solitude, reading a book on my bed, when I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it ?" I asked. "Yo, Rose. Is therapist Lalonde open for a client ?" Dave spoke. "Come inside." I responded.

As he came in, I got off my bed and sat on the chair beside it. "Now. Lie down and tell me all about you're dramatic and eventful life." I said, hiding my smirk.

Dave never asks for help, much less from me. So this was a nice surprise. He said I'm too good at picking people apart and making them realize things they don't want to. Which is true.

He laid down cautiously and crossed his hands, placing them on his chest. "Now, please tell me what brings the great Mister Strider to my office ?" "Well you see Dr.Lalonde, I have an issue. I turned down TZ when she asked me out today." "Is that it ?" I inquired.

"No. Let me finish. So I like TZ, who likes me too but Karkat likes TZ. And I don't wanna hurt the lil' dude, cause he's my bro and all. But at the same time I hurt TZ. And I ain't to happy with myself." He was rambling AND his Texan was showing... This was definitely troubling him greatly.

It definitely was not what I was expecting. "And so you turned down Terezi for Karkat ? Even though you, like her. Which, in a sens prioritizes her. But you still protected Karkat's feelings" "Yes. I mean no. I don't know. I told TZ that I could never hurt a bro like that. Which is true. But why am I letting that get in the way of my happiness with TZ ? I mean I was pretty happy sharin' pancakes with Karkles and seeing him blush like a maniac." He rambled.

I bent over and put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. "Have you considered that you might like Karkat ?" I paused before continuing. "But never realized it because Karkat is a boy. And maybe you never acknowledged those feelings because you liked Terezi too." He seemed to be pondering the idea. Even with his sunglasses on, I could still see the wheels turning in his head.

"I'm not sure, I don't think so. I mean, I'm not doing the whole 'I ain't a homosexual' thing that Egbert does. But I don't know. I never thought about it." Laying on the Texan real thick there Dave.

"I think you should do some soul searching, then talk about it seriously with Karkat. I'm sure he'd understand and try to be sympathetic. Shoot your shot Strider. Go for it, Loverboy." He pauses for a moment before putting on a determined look.

"Thanks Dr.Lalonde, I'll try that." He flashed me a bright Strider smile and walked out of my room. I smiled to myself. Another job well done.

758 words