Makes Terezi loco

Be the girl who's obsessed with red ==>

Dave said no. I mean, it wasn't hard to believe. I just wasn't expecting that. In fact I didn't know what to expect. Even as a seer of mind, I still couldn't figure him out.It was probably those stupid shades.

I couldn't say I was mad at him for saying no. I was just confused. Was it really because he didn't want to hurt Karkat ? Was there something more between them ? Maybe that's why Karkat ran away all flustered and delicious smelling. Maybe one of them confessed... No never mind. Neither of them would have the guts. They didn't even have the guts to confess to me.

So why was Karkat running away from a room that smelled of delicious pancakes ? Why did Dave say no ? Aaaargh these boys were so infuriating and hard to decipher! I need a nap... So I took a nap until it was time for our mid day meal.

Be the insufferable prick ==>

I headed into the kitchen, or I guess cooking block, and found Kanaya and Karkat making lunch.

Karkat seemed so cute when he was calm. He wasn't yelling. In fact he was even smiling. It seemed he was only this way because neither of them noticed my presence.

"Yo.What's cookin' ? smells good." I say, making Karkat jump out of his skin. "Don't scare me like that fuckass !" He was back to yelling. "Aw Karkitty got scared." I said through laughs. A bit of red dusted his cheeks. Cute.

Soon after, Rose, the Mayor and Terezi arrived for lunch. It was tense. Terezi seemed lost in thought. She seemed to be paying close attention to me and Karkat, I could tell by the unusual amount of sniffing in our directions.

When I asked her about it, she wouldn't meet my eyes, or well, shades. Argh shit. I fucking hurt her. Great. I needed to make up for that somehow.

Karkat was tenser than usual, sneaking glances at me when he though I wasn't looking. I was. I liked looking at Karkat. Damn I think Rose was right. No. Bros can enjoy looking at bros. 

Other than that, everything was the same as usual.

After lunch, I had done some soul searching like Rose had recommended. Do I like spending time with Karkat ? Yes. Do I want to spend more time with him ? Yes. Is he fun to be around ? Yes. Do I like it when he blushes ? Yes. Do I like flirting with him, even as a joke ? Yes. Do I want to be closer with him ? Yes. Would I trust him ? Yes. Even with my eyes ? Maybe. Do I see myself doing romantic shit with him like cuddling ? Yes. Do I like the idea of kissing him ? sure, maybe, I don't know yet. That's something I need to try.

And with that, I sought out the angry bitch.

Be the angry bitch ==>

I went back to my respitblock after eating. The pancake tray was still there, reminding me of this odd morning. After a couple minutes of just staring into the void, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned in response.

The door opened and I heard a familiar "Sup." as I felt a dip in the side of my bed. "What do you want Strider ?" I didn't yell, that was a start to being nice. "I wanna hang out with my bro." He said as if it was obvious.

"But we hung out this morning." "I know. But I wanna hang out some more." I sat up a looked him over to see if he was serious or not. Of course I couldn't tell because of his stupid shades and his stoic face.

"Karkat." He spoke sternly. "Why don't you believe me ? Why do you hate me ? How can I be a better friend ?"

My eyebrows shot up to my hairline and my jaw dropped to the ground. Why was he being so...vulnerable ? I just stared at him. Looking over every detail I noticed his back was straight and tense unlike his usual relaxed slouch.

I racked my eyes over his face that was no longer blank. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips couldn't seem to decide between a pout and being pressed firmly together. His top lip was thin with a pronounced cupid's bow. His bottom lip was a little fuller and naturally a bit pouty. They were a nice light pink.

Wait. What the actual FUCK. WHY am I staring at Strider's lips ? Nope. Nope Nope- Ah shit he noticed. "See something you like Karks ?" He said. I quickly closed my mouth and gulped, blushing while shaking my head violently. He chuckled softly at that.

He scooted closer and looked me in the eyes. Or assumed he was looking at my eyes, I couldn't tell. Stupid shades. I moved my hand to try and take them off but he grabbed my wrist before I could. "Can you answer my questions from before?" He asked, sounding nervous.

What could he be nervous about ?

883 words

Aaaaand that's it for this chapter. Hope you enjoy cliffhangers :)