Dolly Babysitter

[Shadow Six created a chat]

[Shadow Six added Doll Twenty-Three]

Shadow Six: Hello my dearest friend.

Doll Twenty-Three: What did it do.

Shadow Six: Causing a havoc that's what.

Shadow Six: How could your counterpart manage to make such horrendous doll creature despite being terrified of them is beyond me.

Doll Twenty-Three: Believe me I'm wondering the same thing.

Doll Twenty-Three: But still what did it do.

Shadow Six: In the span of five minutes it trashed the whole place, nearly chocked SSeven to death and chanted demonic spells while levitating.

Doll Twenty-Three: Oh my I'm so proud 🥲

Doll Twenty-Three: And fine, I'll take it from you. You don't have the guts to take care of such foul creature.

Shadow Six: Thank you.

Shadow Six: Also when are we going to explode the School?

Doll Twenty-Three: Soon :)

Shadow Six: Alright, goodbye. The menace had started sacrificing SSeven I need to stop her.

Doll Twenty-Three: Alright bye.

[Shadow Six left the chat]

[Twenty-Three joined the chat]

Twenty-Three: MY DEAREST COUNTERPART.

Twenty-Three: PRETTY AND POWERFUL ONE.

Twenty-Three: GIRL HELLO

Doll Twenty-Three: What do you need that you desperately needed to compliment me.

Twenty-Three: I need help 😗

Doll Twenty-Three: No.

Twenty-Three: Please 🥺

Doll Twenty-Three: Ew

Doll Twenty-Three: Ew ew ew

Doll Twenty-Three: No.

Twenty-Three: I just want you to do something for me. Just for like, an hour or two. Nothing biggie.

Twenty-Three: No need for interacting or anything. Just stay in the corner on the shadows if you want. Glare at them with burning hatred.

Doll Twenty-Three: I do my glaring for free and without your consent. Why do you think I'm even an allegible person for this kind of thing? Don't you have friends?

Twenty-Three: Yes they are all busy. One of them literally blocked me for today.

Doll Twenty-Three: and so you're asking your evil self do it???

Twenty-Three: They all have evil intentions, you'll appreciate them.

Twenty-Three: I could literally, LITERALLY ask anyone else but everyone else is busy.

Doll Twenty-Three: You gave me that doll to take care of and it might now start a war.

Doll Twenty-Three: I've already done something for you. I am not going to help you again.

Twenty-Three: I promise I'll figure out what's wrong and fix that thing so it won't bother you. Papa says these powers are really tricky.

Twenty-Three: and pleaaaseeee just this once... again. I'm not going to bother you again I sweaaarrrr

Doll Twenty-Three: no.

Doll Twenty-Three: and you better figure out what is wrong with the thing.

Doll Twenty-Three: not like I'm starting to care for the thing.