Christmas Eve!!!

Boom boom boom.

Since it says Christmas Eve, just imagine it is before Christmas.

And I may publish the Christmas chapter on Christmas or before that idk with me.

Anyways, lezz gooo.

·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·

[Six created a chat]

[Six added Two, Three, Raincoat Girl, Flashlight Girl, Una, The Pretender]

Six: Okay, so you know what to do.

Two: Yea.

Three: Barge in, force her to go shopping with us, and dress up.

Raincoat Girl: Lmao this will be exciting! Like all the other times we force Twenty-Three to go shop with us and always finds an excuse to say no.

Una: Why doesn't she like shopping?

Six: No Twenty-Three is crazy for shopping. But the thing is she hates it when we start dressing her up like the dolls she despises.

Una: Oh right... she hates dolls.

Two: Try being controlled by an insane must-be-pedo doll-maker ringleader, enter a room with tons of creepy dolls, be controlled by an evil doll counterpart, and enter a Hospital full of creepy moving mannequins and still come out not terrified of them

Raincoat Girl: Yeah everything is doll related that's why she hates dolls.

The Pretender: I nearly remember that one time I was about to lock her in my full of dolls room...

Six: Okay yeah Twenty-Three hates being like a doll blah blah enough doll talk. Time to go shapping!

Two: Omg hon you are sounding like me.

Six: We have to get there early! You know how the Christmas rush is right?

Six: Plus don't forgot we have to buy other kinds of gifts since those House Kids stole them.

Two: oh right.

The Pretender: All by my expenses....

Six: Shut up ur the richest here live with it. And tomorrow is Christmas, giving is caring!

The Pretender: But I don't care about any of you.

The Pretender: Except Bestie and maybe Flashie.

Flashlight Girl: Wow I'm flattered.

The Pretender: Don't get used to it.

Six: Well the Christmas Sprirt will bless you that for today you will be Christmassy-fied. You don't want Santa giving you coal for Christmas.

Flashlight Girl: Six...

Two: No.

Una: I can't wait for Santa to come! :D

Six: Me too little one.

The Pretender: But Santa isn't

Raincoat Girl: Do NOT finish that if you know what is good for you.

Three: The last one who said that went to the hospital in a flash.That or got eaten or cursed. DO NOT finish that if you know what is good for you.

Six: hm? Santa isn't what and what do you mean what is good for the Pretender?

Two: NOTHING.

Raincoat Girl: Santa isn't gonna be forgetting to give presents to the nice kids!