~ HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PT. 1 ~ Test of Courage

Heyo, so I've decided to just do the both ideas, because they are both wonderful for me honestly. After this Test of Courage would be the costume party. Just imagine how you're characters would be dressed up as because, heh I'm lazy.

And thank you thank you thank you for giving me your keys for this special convo!!!

Of course, credits of the AUs goes to...

Arena, AGIT (A Glitch In Time), Virus, Rune Elements, Split, and LoW (Lands of Wonder) AUs: DogInATuxedo

Heavenly Dreams and Little Mistakes AUs: Degal_Heartfang

Hunter's Blood and Not Just Me~ AUs: KimberlyTorrejon

Animal AU: KitsuneFOX1912

Behind Shattered Glass AU: Citrine_the_Sheep

MOSS and Bean Child: JustAKidWithStories

I'm also calling IWAAD/NTTR (It Was All A Dream/Nightmare Turned To Reality) just IWAAD since that was the first book.

If you guys don't mind, Not Just Me~ will be NJM~, Hunter's Blood will be HB, Heavenly Dreams will be HD, and Little Mistakes will be LM because it's too lengthy to type as a name.... I really hope you won't mind :)

Sorry if your AU wasn't shown in the chat (but mentioned) or just shown for a few moments, I really tried my best and this is what I got.

Ahem, anyways. LET'S GET THIS SHOW ROLLING!

·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·

[One created a chat]

[One added Six, Seven, Mono, Two, Three, Twenty-Three, Four, Raincoat Girl, Bread Boy, the Pretender, Una, Five, Scarf, Flashlight Girl]

One: Is there any reason to why we are now heading to the forest.... at night... this Halloween?

Twenty-Three: Not just a forest but a haunted forest.

Two: Great, thanks for the added scary info.

Mono: You can just see how excited Twenty-Three is for this.

Twenty-Three: Who wouldn't?!

Six: Cindy said there will be a test of courage. But I don't get it, who will be the scarers if we are all the one who will be scared?

Four: I think we all know who right?

Flashlight Girl: I would like that we make this quick, I'm still sewing up my costume for the party!

The Pretender: What is your costume?

Flashlight Girl: It's a surprise until later when the party nearly starts.

Una: Gladly Five, Scarf, and I have our costumes!

Five: We will not yet tell until everyone tells us what your costumes would be :)

Una: yeah of course.

Seven: I would rather help Cindy with her party than do this... why isn't she even here?!

Raincoat Girl: She did say she was gonna fix the party and stuff.

Three: I was actually helping her until she told me to get out with you guys.