Part 1

Seungmin took a huge deep breath and heaved his bags onto his back ready to start a new life at college and forget about highschool.
"Finally a new start in life" he sighed in relief.

Seungmin walked to the front desk to get his keys and schedule. Happily walking to his room and opening the door to finally meet his room mate but what he saw made him drop his bags.

His room mate was hot asf. The boy was topless just wearing jeans and his abs oh his abs showed intensely. Seungmin blushed and covered his eyes.

The other boy smirked and asked "like what you see~" Seungmin nearly passed out from his deep sexy voice. Seungmin suddenly realised he was asked a question.

"Oh well um hi, heh-I mean well you're really toned-I mean damn your abs. Wait omg Um I'm your new room mate I'm Seungmin" he babbled on. Not realising Hyunjin was in his face now.

"Hmm Seungmin now that's a hot name, you're cute" he smirked Seungmin blushed and squealed and looked away.
"Tsk tsk Seungmin , don't look away I want to see your cute face" he grinned turning his face back.

" I just got here c-could you m-maybe tell me where e-everything I-I-is?"
"Is that a favour?" Hyunjin asked.
Seungmin nodded. "And tell me your name?"
"Then I need a favour back, and I'm Hyunjin" he smiled.

Seungmin nodded "o-ok" Hyunjin smirked.
"Kiss me"
"WHAT?!"
"Kiss me you said you'd give me a favour"
"HYUNJIN I JUST GOT HERE NOW YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU?!"
"So that's a no?"
"Yes!! Anything else I could do instead?!"

"Ok ok jeez you're not like the rest.."
"The rest?! THE REST ARE YOU TRYING TO USE ME YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT!"

"Seungmin sorry-"
"Nope no, I'll look around myself I need to study" seungmjn growled and walked to his bed and put his stuff away.
Hyunjin felt guilty but kinda intrigued by this boy,no one rejected him...

After Seungmin looked around and then settled with his drink and began to study. But he couldn't figure out the maths equation.
"FUCKKKKKKK SAAAKKKEEE"

"Woah calm what is it?" Hyunjin asked walking around the corner. He was dressed this time in some joggers and oversized T-shirt.
"This damn maths equation math isn't my forte" he sighed.

"Well I happen to be good at maths need help?" He asked. Seungmjn thought about this but thought about how he wanted him to kiss him. He gave in and nodded which made Hyunjin clap his hands and grab some snacks and drinks. They began and Seungmin wasn't gonna lie and say he wasn't getting the hang of it because he was. Hyunjin really was good at teaching maths.

"May I ask...why did you want me to kiss you?"
Hyunjin froze. He sighed, "well, look seungmjn I'm sorry for what I did earlier I may of scared you but I intend to have those moments around cute people, I guess I have bad habits.."

Seungmin understood him. "It's fine, I just was scared of falling in love with someone, it's happened before and they broke my heart I wanted to die badly, because I fell in love with him hard and it was just a game" Seungmin sniffed and began crying which made Hyunjin feel bad.

"Look, we got Ofon the wrong foot, I'm Hyunjin a second year here. I love Singing and dancing" he smiled

"I'm Seungmin as you guessed I'm a first year,I also like singing and Dancing, and animals I have two best friends, Jeongin and Felix"

Hyunjin smiled and looked at the time. "Aishh it's late, we should sleep" Hyunjin yawned.

Something washed over Seungmin and he immediately kissed him. Hyunjin froze then leaned in to it. Then immediately pulled back.

"Woah! Woah, Seungmin,why did you do that?"
"I- it was a thank you and you kind of did me a favour of helping me out. So yh"
"Seungmin Aish...look you're cute and all and I think I'd like to make you happy, but take it slowly, we just met and you're tired" he smiled.

"Wow you may be a jerk for suddenly asking me to kiss you when we first met, but you have a heart damn.."

"Oi you! You just kissed me" he pouted. Seungmin laughed and laid down.
"Hyunjin...I didn't want to say this but...stay with me? Tonight..I'm not good at sleeping by myself, I tend to use a pillow but I left the special one at home"

"Of course Minnie" he smiled before cuddling him under the duvet.
"Don't do anything dirty though I'm warning you, you said you have bad habits" Seungmin hissed
"Calm down calm down just sleep" he laughed

They both fell asleep happily (lol)