Part 8

(Gorgeous mate^)

Everyone laughed knowing that Minho and Jisung did the deed at chans and Minhos dorm.

———

It was the last lesson of the day and Seungmin  had science with Hyunjin.
The bell rang signalling it's lesson time and as Seungmin  walked in he saw Hyunjin was sitting in the seat next to it. But he saw hyjnjjn was glaring at someone... his eyes travelled to where Hyunjin was looking being met with Jungkook. 'Oh fuck' he thought 'this is awkward'

Seungmin walked over to Hyunjin and greeted him smiling, pulling Hyunjin out his trance and to talk with him. "Seungmin" Hyunjin muttered. "Yes?" He replied.
"Keep your eyes down" he ordered as Jungkook was walking over.

"Hey Seungmin!" He smiled sweetly.
"Hello playboy"
"Look at the screen" he grinned.

They all looked at the screen
"Seungmin partnered with Jungkook"
"Hyunjin partnered with Jackson"

"SIR I REFUSE THAT I GO WITH THE FUCKBOY!" Seungmin yelled. Everyone was in shock at the outburst and Jungkook laughed.

"You're my childhood friend Minnie, why so serious?" He laughed.
"I'm sorry Seungmin but you're able to get this boys grades up high" the teacher replied sighing.

It's like the world just disappeared around him. This is not good at all.

"Come round my house at, hmm, after school!" Jungkook smiled. Jackson walked over realising something was going on (sorry I just added someone not informing)

"HEY!! Hyunjin!" Jackson greeted. He greeted back. "My parents are home today Jungkook Lets go to yours!" Jackson happily spoke. Jungkook agreed. Hyunjin thanked Jackson mentally.

———

The four boys walked to Jungkooks house being polite they took their shoes of and sat down.

"The project is in the plague" Jackson spoke everyone nodding.
Everyone started researching and it was good everyone was quiet until

"AH!!" Seungmin yelled jumping away. Hyunjin looked up. Jungkook grinning and Seungmin terrified and Jackson confused.
"YOURE A DIRTY FUCKER!!" Seungmin yelled

"What did he do?" Jackson asked.
"His HAND WAS ON MY THIGH!!"
Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin and...

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin placing him on his lap and starting biting his neck. "Wah-" Jackson said covering his eyes.

"Can you like not?" Jungkook said, "I was just teasing"
"I think we can finish this off another day, I'm gonna call mark and go to his" Jackson said excusing himself.

Hyunjin was biting and sucking on Seungmin neck claiming him. Once he finished he glared at Jungkook and then at Seungmin and his art work. "We can finish this of at home baby~" Hyunjin grinned as he saw a flustered Seungmin breathing heavily and seeing something growing down below.

Hyunjin packed up and slung Seungmin over his shoulder and walked home, every once in a while slapping his butt. Jungkook was just shooketh

They got home Hyunjin was so excited already they didn't go the bedroom he placed Seungmin on the sofa and ripped his own shirt off breathing quickly. Seungmin gasped as he suddenly felt his shirt being torn off.
"H-Hyun-!!" He yelled but was cut off from Hyunjin attacking his neck making him moan.

"Ahh~Hyunjin~" Seungmin moaned
"You make me have these bad habits baby~" Hyunjin groaned.

(Holy water next part)🥰🤡