Part 6

(Honey he so gorgeous^)

———
Seungmin woke up to the smell of pancakes and smiled, he got up and walked to the kitchen to see a shirtless Hyunjin- again.

"Morning" Hyunjin smiled kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.
"Morning Hyunjin" he giggled hugging him.

"Pancakes?"
"FUCK YEAH BOI!" Seungmin yelled and made Hyunjin jump.
"Language!!" He yelled
"Whoops sorry, I'm hungry" he smiled innocently.
"Sit down and I'll prepare it" Hyunjin laughed and dished his breakfast up.

———

"Dude that was delicious like what the actually fuck" Seungmin gasped
"Seungmin!! Seriously watch your language!!" Hyunjin sighed.
"It's a habit sorry"

-In class-
Felix sat next to Seungmin. "How ya feeling" he smiled, "I'm feeling great!" He clapped getting his tools out. "Bruh- dude you're happy with him? But-"

"I'm happy with him, the past is past" Seungmin smiled, Felix groanedin annoyance that his best friend couldn't see that Hyunjin caused him to lose blood and go hospital and broke his heart.

"CLASS WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT BE KIND!!" He yelled a boy walked in...

Seungmin looked at Felix and saw his mouth hanging open. "Dude wt-" Felix turned his face and saw non other than Jeon jungkook smirking at them two. Suddenly everything stopped the world and his heart beat slowing decreased. Everything went fuzzy and the next thing he knew he was in a bed- Hyunjin nervously next to him with Felix and Jeongin

"What happened" Seungmin groaned. Hyunjin was pale. "You fainted" Jeongin sighed in relief that his friend was awake. "Why?" He asked
"He's back...Jeon jungkook is back..." Felix mumbled and Seungmin turned to Hyunjin.

"Oh...shit..."
" if he lays a hand on you I swear to dah mighty lord ima rip them balls of him" Seungmin growled earning a slight chuckle from everyone.
About an hour had past and it was lunch time, everyone sat together and even Hyunjin joined. But this was a serious conversation.

"Okay so he's either after, Seungmin or Hyunjin- right?!" Jisung asked everyone didn't know what to say "he's a band person! Very manipulative he can manipulate any of us!!" Chan hissed. He then turned to Felix who was pale staring ahead. Everyone looked and saw Jungkook smirking as they walked over to them.

"Seungmin!! Long time now see!! How have you been?" He yelled patting his shoulder.
"Fuck off" Hyunjin yelled
"Hyunjin?! Woah is that you, shit you look hot!" He laughed Seungmin growled and grabbed Hyunjins hand. Jungkook saw and laughed. "Nah I don't have my eye on you someone's caught my attention" he smirked and then walked to Jisung

"Now you're a cutie" jungkook smile, jisung looked But Jungkook placed a hand on his thigh, "how about you ditch your boyfriend and come with me, I can show you wonderland" he spoke manipulatively. (Damn already-)

Minho saw Jisungs eyes and grew very angry as he saw something in them something like.. he was being hypnotised. Minho stood up and slung Jisung over his shoulder.

"Aw cmon" jungkook pouted. Everyone sat in silence, Changbin turned to Felix, Chan turned to Jeongin and Hyunjin turned to Seungmin. Now Jeongin, Felix and Seungmin including Jisung were bottoms, and they know that Jungkook is a playboy but The tops know that he can seduce and manipulate them.

Hyunjin was a victim and did not want his lover getting tangled up in this mess..

Now for Jisung and Minho..🤡 rip

(This is kinda bad but grab the holy water grab Jesus *grabs Asahi* "bitch I'm from anime"
"Bitch you're Jesus")

✨🤡✨🤡✨