Part 10

(I am so so so sorry for not uploading 🥺 forgive me please) I'm working on other books)

Seungmin and Hyunjin did more rounds of the deed in the shower. They were on their third round now.

"Hyunjin~" Seungmin moaned as the water hit his skin.
"Yes baby?" Hyunjin grunted.
"You make me feel so good~" he moaned as Hyunjin slowly thrusted in him. By now they were just making love in the shower nothing rough.

"You make me feel euphoria" Hyunjin smiled kissing his cheek making Seungmin giggle.
"I'm close baby" Hyunjin smiled

"I am too jinnie" he moaned as they both came together.
"That's enough rounds I've wrecked you" Hyunjin chuckled washing their bodies.

"Hyunnie?" Seungmin whispered.
"Hm?" He answered back.
"Minnie's really sorry, he didn't mean to hurt your feelings or be horrible, I love you" he sobbed. Hyunjin pulled him into a hug.

"Aw baby! No don't be sorry I deserve it, I love you too and I'm extremely sorry for my ways" he smiled.

They hugged and kissed for a while. They soon got out and went to bed together.

"Night MinMin" Hyunjin smiled kissing his boyfriends neck.
"Night jinnie" he giggled.

————

The next morning Seungmin woke with pain in his ass.
"Ouch!" He hissed, causing Hyunjin to wake up.
"Baby?" Hyunjin groaned.
"I'm fine I'm fine, just a bit sore" he chuckled.
"Aish, lemme get some medicine" he smiled kissing his cheek.
"By the way" Seungmin giggled.
Hyunjin looked at him
"MORNING!!" He yelled making Hyunjin laugh
"Morning baby" he chuckled and went to get the medicine. Seungmin played on his phone Until Hyunjin came back making him sit up and take the pills.

————
They walked to school well Hyunjin walked while carried Seungmin.
"HEY GUYS!!" They heard Jeongin Yell.
"Hey Innie!" Seungmin smiled asking Hyunjin to put him down.
Seungmin hissed a bit but smiled.

"What's wrong Minnie?" Jeongin asked.
"Just a bit sore" Seungmin giggled and begun communicating through his eyes with Jeongin.

Jeongin gasped and giggled.
"Ummm, guys I'm right here?" Hyunjin chuckled.
"Oh hi Hyunjin" they laughed together.

Chan, Felix, Changbin and Woojin walked over jisung and Minho know where to be seen.
And again- Felix Jeongin and Seungmin communicated through eyes.

"They do this often, when they don't want to share something but only with eachother they use eye communication like morse code" chan laughed picking Jeongin up and swinging him around earning a high pitch giggle.

"To get them to talk you have to do something like tickle them or as I do with Jeongin swing him around"

Hyunjin walked to Seungmin and tickled him. Changbin tickled Felix they became a mess from laughing.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!!" They yelled, Chan put Jeongin down as the others stopped the tickling.

"3, 2, 1" Woojin sighed and they boys bolted off laughing.

"WAIT WHAT HOLD UP!!" Chan yelled running after them.
"CATCH US ALL IF YOU WANT US TO TALK!!" Felix yelled.

"Well Chans gonna have a lot of trouble bc I ain't getting involved" Woojin laughed.
The 3 boys, Hyunjin Changbin and Woojin walked to class. They could hear running. They turned around and saw the 3 tricksters running .

Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin ran behind Woojin.
"Mum he's gonna get us" Felix fake sobbed.

"I'll protect you" Woojin laughed.
"CMERE JEONGIN OR ILL PUNISH YOU!!" Chan yelled running to them.
"IM INNOCENT!" He yelled back