Part 7

(Bruh, dude this man😤^ is cute and hot how?)

(Prepare your dirty minds as the beast will take over, that horrible  I'm so sorry I should be banned for cringiness)

———

Minho carried Jisung back to his dorm, Minho and Chans dorm to be exact! (Poor chan)

He threw Jisung down and locked the door turning to him and growling. "M-Minho?" He gulped as he walked back tripping onto the bed as Minho stood above him. "I saw the look in your eyes, don't give me crap you're mine!!" He snapped Jisung was terrified. He's never seen his boyfriend like this.

Minho straddled Jisung and began kissing his neck and sucking leaving marks. Jisung was scared but started enjoying it. (Jisung love wtf🙂)

Minho took his shirt off and Jisungs off and they began passionately kissing. "Punishment time" Minho growled. Jisung gulped.

Minho took out some leather straps and tied his hands to the headboard. "B-be gentle please!" He begged. Minho smirked taking his pants and boxers down leavin a naked jisung. This turned him on. He began kissing down wards to his crotch and grinned. Jisung was red. "Not giving you what you want honey" Minho smirked (no squirrel butt was harmed in this 🙇🏼‍♀️✨)

Minho flopped jisung over and spoke "count to 20" (Minho love wtf🙂) jisung nodded and held his breath in. Minho slapped his ass and it made Jisung jump "o-one" he spoke. Next one he carried on counting and by ten he was enjoying it "ten" he moaned out. Minho stopped and sheepishly smirked. "Liking it? I'll have to just fuck you" Minho chuckled. jisung nodded and replied "Yes Minho".

"Sorry whose Minho?"
"Yes d-daddy~"
"Good boy"

Minho flipped him over and didn't even prepare him (MINHO LOVE WTF🙂)

🔞🔞🔞🔞

(Read at own risk)

Minho forced himself in Jisung screaming in pain and Minho took no mercy on him thrusting in and out full speed. "Ah! Minho! Gently please!" He cries out. Minho slapped him on the side butt cheek and growled
"What?"
"D-Daddy! Please go easy!" He cried out. The sight of his boyfriend turned Minho on so much, his hands tied up, his head sweaty and his hair sticking to it, sweat dripping of him and saliva drooling to the side.

"Fuck you're so hot!" Minho cursed pounding into him. "Who do you belong to?" He asked.
"You" he moaned out in pleasure.
"Who?"
"To you Daddy!!" He yelled out.
"Good boy"

"Daddy~?"
"Yes baby boy?" He replies now hitting his prostate.
Jisung screamed in pleasure. "RIGHT THERE~" Minho grinned
"Faster?"
"Yes daddy faster! Faster!" He begged loving the pleasure.
Minho now obliged knowing he learned his lesson and thrusted into him as quickly as he can hitting his right spot every time. Jisung arched his back moaning loudly.

"Feels so good!" He moaned. Minho was so aroused by him he couldn't control it.
"I-I'm close baby" he called.
"Me too~" he replied his eyes closed and mouth hanging open.

After a few more thrusts they came together. The thrusts got sloppy and finally he pulled out flopping next to him.
"That was incredible, but I think you won't be walking for a while" Minho smiled.

"I think I've learnt my lesson" Jisung giggled
"You enjoyed all of it didn't you"
"Yes daddy~"
"I'll be harder next time but with some tools" he grinned. Jisung knew exactly what he meant

———

"So umm, Minsung have been a while is Sungie ok?" Felix asked. Now jungkook had gone they could have a conversation.

"Well one things for sure, Jisung will need crutches" Chan laughed.

"Um.. are those Jisungs keys?" Felix asked
Everyone looked down to the keys and at chan
"That little fucker" he growled and everyone laughed.

(I can't write smut for the world I'm so sorry 🤡)