Part 11

(He's stolen mah heart)

Everyone has made it to Jeongins apartment and hell it was massive!

"LORD ALMIGHTY THIS IS HUGE!" Felix gasped.
"That's what she said~" jisung laughed. Everyone chuckled.

"Anyways! First! Let's make a speech for Hyung" Jeongin smiled.
Everyone sat down and listened to Jeongin.

"Woojin, Mum, idk, why're you leaving can't you like disobey ur mum and stay here?" He questioned.
"This is not a speech" Seungmin laughed.
"Shush shush I'm getting there" Jeongin chuckled.
"Anyways, Woojin you have been great to us all, whatever this reason is I'll support you, just like to point something out though" he smirked

"What's that?" Woojin asked.
"Jimin, if you go with him, please make sure to keep an eye on him at all times.. he forgets things and always wanders to see anything like a pigeon" he laughed.

"JEONGIN!!" Woojin gasped.
"Facts" Changbin and Minho spoke up.
"I- why're you going against ur Hyung" he dramatically spoke.

"That's Hyunjin job" Seungmin bluntly spoke.
"Rude" Hyunjin pouted.
"Big baby"
"Small child"
"New born"
"Fetus"
"In the womb"
"Blob"
"Blob?"
"Shut it jinnie"

"Yall done calling eachother names?..." chan questioned himself? They nodded

"OH AND NO FUCKIN!" Jeongin giggled. Everyone went silent.
"OH CMON!" Chan yelled.
"What no promises" Changbin smirked winking at Felix making him blush.

"My innocence" Seungmin sighed.
"You are not! Innocent remember when you kept on calling me da-" Seungmin slapped him.

"Keep those pillow, plush like, strawberry tasting, with a hint of vanilla sweet lips shut" he hissed.
Everyone looked at Seungmin.

"Well actually-" jisung started.
"Don't start!" Woojin hissed.
"Just saying Minhos lips taste like chocolate but okay"
"Well! Changbins taste like those rhubarb and custard sweets" Felix joined in and other started talking bout each other's lips apart from Chan, Jeongin, Woojin and Jimin.

"Shall we go explore" Jimin said to Woojin
"Let's go!" He smiled as they wandered around the beach. (-,-)

———

It started getting late and everyone had just finished dinner. (I want pizza! I love pizza!)

"Hey guys maybe we should head to bed" Woojin spoke motherly like.
"Yh it's midnight" Chan spoke.
Everyone finally parted ways and the people left were chan and Jeongin (I'm going somewhere with this, I'm probs easy to figure out lmao)

"So.." chan started
"Soo? What you wanna do?" Jeongin asked.
"Well... I mean?" Chan began.
They locked eyes, chan stared into Jeongins eyes getting lost in them (Damn this getting romantic I am not a romantic person but I'll try ^^)

Jeongin leaned closer to chan as the latter moved closer. Soon they were inches apart they feel eachothers hot breath.
"We haven't done this in a while" Jeongin whispered. "I know, I miss it" Chan chuckled.

Soon their lips touched and they could feel sparks flying through the air. ( ooo this getting ✨ L O V E Y D O V E Y✨) Chan started to caress Jeongins cheek. It was going so beautifully until-

'Creak creak creak'
"CHANGBIN FASTER!"

"Are they fuckin kidding me!" Jeongin whined pulling back.
"FUCK SAKE!!" Jeongin yelled.

"MINHO!! Ah~!" they heard jisung scream.

"I swear if-"

"Daddy!" Seungmin yelled

What chan and Jeongin didn't know was that they were pranking them. Felix has created a group chat with everyone apart from Jeongin and chan to tell them about the plan and it was making them laugh. But were Changbin and Felix actually joking..?

"This is hilarious!" Minho chuckled quietly.
"I know right!"

"THATS IT IM COMING TO SMACK YALL!!" Jeongin yelled.
"OH SHIT get on the bed quickly!" Minho said toppling over Jisung as their lips smashed together.
"Oh- my- god-" Jeongin covered his eyes.
"CHANNIE THEYRE FUCKING!" He whined.

"Yh.. I know.. I just saw Changbin and Felix actually doing it.." he sighed.

"Hyunjin and Seungmin?"
"Making out"
"Woojin and Jimin?"
"Sleeping."

"I'm done let's go bed" Jeongin sighed taking Chans hand like a lil baby by the pinkie and leading him to his room.

"Jeonginnie? You ok?" Chan asked.
"Yes I want a shower can you shower with me please?" He asked.
"Aww Ofc baby!" He smiled as they turned the shower on and got undressed.
It was a while since they had sex actually to put it in place they hadn't for 2 months so seeing eachothers body kind of turned the other on.

"Wow, you're body is still spectacular" chan awed
"c-Channie!" He gasped.
"Oh cmon, look at your sexy ass that I miss and you're beautiful toned body" he started drooling

"You have A problem" Jeongin giggled.
"I know and you're fixing it" he smirks
"Wait! Cha-nghmm" he was cut of by Chans lips against his. How he had missed the youngers lips.

"Channie~" Jeongin moaned as chan sucked on his neck taking to mercy to it leaving bites everywhere.
"You're. So. Fuckin. Gorgeous." He grunted through kisses.

"Channie I want more~" he whined.
"Kay baby, you wanna skip foreplay?" He asked. Jeongin nodded but before chan could kiss him Jeongin pushed him down.

"Innie?"
"Let me.. r-ride y-you" he stutters chan lost it and nodded quickly.
Jeongin giggled and sat on his lap aiming his hard on at his hole.

Jeongin sunk down letting a hiss out only to be kissed by his boyfriend.
"Take your time sweetie"
"Thanks master"
"Hot"

Jeongin got used to the feeling and began slowly bouncing. Chan grunting and Jeongin moaning.
"You feel so fuckin good around me" Chan growled in his ear sending chills down the boys spine.

"Channie so big in me" Jeongin whispered. Soon enough all that could be heard were skin slapping against eachother and moans.

———

"Woojin?" Jimin said shaking the older.
"Yes JiJi" he said making him blush.
"I can't sleep"
"How co-oh okay cmere" he opened his arms wide as the lil boy crawled into his arms and Woojin wrapped them around him so he couldn't hear the moans.

"Sleep now JiJi" he smiled.
"Okay you big bear" he giggled making Woojin heart melt. (Nearly shat myself police cars driving past 😂)

-I'm wheezing at this-

———