2

Morning came in a mere three hours for Kwesi. His head rested on the pastel pink desk, books reaching far beyond his head thrown carelessly across the smooth surface. He raised up, wiping the single trail of saliva with his sleeves.

He took a split glance at his reflection and sighed. He was still here. If he wasn't half asleep, he would've probably cried or something. But no matter, he stood up, I'll find a way back.

The sunlight felt warm on his cheeks, blinking tiredly he looked at his clothing. The same pieces from yesterday, dirtied and smelt of sweat and mud. He cringed. At some point he would have to bathe, he didn't want it to be now.

Oh how he didn't want to see it now.

But he had no choice. At least that was what he said to himself.

Reluctantly, he grabbed her-his towel. He paused, looking at the long cloth. "I'll go find a new one," he thought aloud.

It was strange...

He did NOT look. He had no plans to do so in the future, but an inky feeling told him, he just might. Kwesi knows that the only way to get out is to familiarize himself with this world. Only then he could develop a plan. However, that meant that he had to be comfortable with his new body.

And he wasn't.

He sighed, he finally found the shower. Reluctantly, he stepped inside, shutting the doors behind him. The bathroom itself was large, he stood in awe at the drastic difference. On a rack near the shower the various soaps and bodywashes were stacked neatly. The shower head was high up, a tap below, and a stool with a scrubby sat on the tiled floor.

He completely forgot that the series is Japanese based. "This might be harder than I initially thought."

Andwithout further ado, he shut his eyes and stripped from the dirty clothing.

It took a while of fumbling around before he got the knack of it. Without the usage of his sight, he fell, tumbled through the body products and made a mess of the place.

He wasn't used to this way of bathing. Forgive him if he made a few mistakes.

After a long shower, he got out but not before fixing his mess.

Passing Mebuki along the hallways, he gave her a half smile and quickly dashed to the room for some clothing.  He scanned through the closet for anything, anything, that wasn't a dress.

"Does she not wear anything other than pink and red?!" He mumbled irritatedly, then sighed. The only clothing that seemed comfortable were her pajamas, which were still red of course.

He cursed. Maybe some shopping needed to be arranged.

Don't be shy, it might look good on you. There it was again, that strange voice. He shrugged it off.

Grabbing the cotton pants and a red t-shirt, he made a mental note to get some new clothing later on. Slipping on the soft fabric, his hair twisted and tangled. He angrily snatched it out, wincing as he did so.

"I need a scissors, " he muttered, "there should be a pair around here somewhere..." He scanned the desk, a smile of victory slid unto his face as his found one.