prologue

air. thin and suffocating and leaving your lungs all at once. no... no this couldn't be true. it couldn't be! your hands shook as reality engulfed your being like water, except this water was sinking you down to what felt like the very bottom of the ocean. you had to leave, you had to get out or you feared that he'd kill you too.

so you ran.

fast and far... but you knew better deep down. kylo ren does not let what he owns just escape from him.

you could feel his presence before you heard it. the ignited pins and needles kissing every inch of your sweet skin as you sped up the pace.

"stop!" he growled with so much ire... so much ire it frightened you to the core, even more so now.

yet oddly enough, you didn't stop. not for one second... your life was at risk, completely in his hands. you needed to get out, you needed to outsmart him somehow.

you began to plot... yet your foolish plans of distractions that would no doubt fail all melted in to nothingness when you felt the familiar and dreaded sharp pain plaguing your entire skull.

you fell to your knees before him, just how he always liked you, and your hands clutched your head as you cried out in utter agony.

he had you now.

a deer to a lion, his prey. you could feel his anger radiating... taste it as his leather boots inched closer. and there was nothing you could do, he had you trapped...

trapped inside what you once thought was pure heaven... now melting in to relentless hell.

how the fuck were you going to survive this?