13 - the new avenger part 2

A/N
hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, I've had a hard time finding ideas for these stories, hence why this isn't that long. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to comment. Thanks for reading, all the love, Tina x

"Peter!" you yell at his bedroom door, as you knocked the hell out of it, as fast as you could. "Peter, open up!!". "What?" Peter whispered in a tired voice, opening the door annoyed and rubbing his eyes. "Oh, shit, did I wake you?" you asked concerned. "No I'm always awake at 6am" Peter said sarcastically, now opening the door for you to step inside. "I figured since we were training at 7am today, you'd be up, sorry dude" you said, and took your usual spot on his bed. "It's fine y/n" Peter said, finally smiling, as he went to pick out his suit to put on. His brown hair was messy, and his green shirt was obviously an old one, as he was getting way too big to fit it. You stared at his back, as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. All of a sudden, a wave of appreciation for him hit you. He was everything you had ever dreamt of. Ever since you lost your dad, you had been searching for a guy to comfort you. A best friend. Someone, who knew you for you. And Peter was that. He'd always be there for you. From his small chuckles at your dumb jokes to the thoughtful advice he'd give you, whenever you needed it. You thought he was too good to be true. He was the best part of becoming an avenger. Not the suits, the adventures, the adrenaline, but Peter. As you went up to go talk to him you smiled at the ground. "So," Peter said holding his toothbrush, looking at you in the mirror "why'd you wake me?". You fiddled a little with your phone in your hand, "I was just excited," you said nervously, trying to figure out, if your reason for waking him up was even remotely logical. "it's been a year". Peter stopped brushing his teeth, and stared at himself for second, before it hit him, and a smile hurried to his lips, before spitting out the toothpaste in his mouth. Peter turned around with a huge grin on his face, as if he had been waiting for you to bring it up. "A year," Peter said excited, and ran his fingers through his still messy hair, "holy shit". You couldn't help but to give a dorky smile back to Peter. Both of you could barely contain your excitement. It had been a year since the two of you had met. A year since both of you had found your person.