Chapter 15

He had a decent size house, nice furniture and a nice interior.
"Don't even bother arguing about where you're sleeping" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.
I wanted a distraction, I needed a distraction from this heart break. I needed a escape to get away from dad, and Keeth, and Luke's shit.
"Sound good?" He asked. I nodded as I watched him get up and walk over to his bathroom, taking off his shirt and slightly closing the bathroom door to change into black sweatpants.

Melody was out of the picture, he wasn't with any other girl that I knew of, so why not.
"Do you want anything before we go to sleep?" Grayson asked me as he walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of me.

Yeah I want a distraction
I stood up and stared at him directly in the eyes. I was so gonna regret this later, but why not add more things to fuck up my life.
He raised a eyebrow at me, waiting for my response. I looked down to his lips and back up, trying to debate if I should do this or not

Screw it.
I pushed my lips against his and surprisingly didn't get pushed back. His hand traveled to the center of my back as he kissed me back.
He carefully laid me against the bed and stayed above me, one hand on my waist and the other still on my lower back. I gripped his hair, pulling him closer to me.
I wouldn't doubt that he's been with a ton of girls before me, he was so goddamn hot. But I didn't allow my self to think those thoughts until melody was gone.

He pulled back and stared at me out of breath. I was scared, scared to be yelled at. I didn't want us to ever discuss this after it happened, and thankfully he leaned back in.
"Loni" he said out of breath, I moved out of the way as he sat down. Like I said before, I didn't want talking. He gulped as I crawled up to him and straddled his waist, kissing his lips once again. It felt so good, just in this moment.

His hands moved down my skin until they met my hips. He pulled me closer as his lips connected to my jawline and down my neck. I held onto the back of his neck as he left  kisses on the column of mine, no doubt about it I would have bruises there tomorrow.
He felt good-this felt good-everything about it felt good. This was so much better then any of the times luke would make out with me, Grayson was a blessing.

I put my hands his face and pulled his lips back up to mine and pulled myself closer. He groaned into our kiss and tightened his grip around my waist.
"I never-"
"Wanna talk-"
"About this"
I said in between our kisses.
"Whatever you want" he said as he flip us over, him back on top. He crawled In between my legs and griped one as he kissed my lips once again.
He pulled my white shirt over my head and tossed it too the side, staring down at me
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" he said
Shocking, actually very shocking, because all I've done is push him away and acted like a asshole. He left marks on my neck once again and down on my chest. Words couldn't describe how I was feeling, I wasn't planning on taking this anywhere besides a simple make out but there was no complaints coming from me. I didn't mind being able to fuck the hottest guy in town.

It was around 4 am and I still couldn't sleep,
Graysons arm was draped around my waist while I listened to his soft snores. I was exhausted, although I could barely doze off. I just laid there and stared at the wall, I can't believe we had sex. I doubt he expected that, hell I didn't even expect that. But it happened, and I regretted it. Just like I thought I would.
I didn't want to avoid each other from now on, or have awkward tension. That's exactly what I didn't want. I wanted things to stay the same, and for us to never EVER talk about this again. Because there's no way he feels anything towards me.
I, on the other hand did, and that's step number 1 on how to get your heart broken. If both parties don't chip in and make a effort it won't work out.

*Cough cough Luke*
After another half an hour passed I was finally able to drift off. This was a lot better then my office chair, so at least I wasn't regretting that.
Another hour passed and I could feel myself move in and out of sleep, it was torture. And so fucking annoying.

I must have stayed asleep for a while after.
Because when I jolted up in bed, out of breath, the sun was up. Even though that nightmare felt like it lasted forever