Friday

Enjoy.

Izuku was on his way to the class room of class 1-A, it had been some days since the entrance exam and it was his first official day at Ua. He found the room quickly, as he opened the door he was greeted by two people arguing loudly. "Oh, Izuku was it? I'm Tenya Iida" the blue haired boy that Izuku had already met at the exam, "I have to apologize to you, you're clearly superior to m-" "Save it" was all Izuku said, he really didn't feel like talking. Izuku just walked over to a empty seat and put his things down, "Bakugou, you actually got in, huh?" Izuku said as he noticed the ash blond that was sitting infront of him. Said blonde just looked at him with a annoyed at angry look on his. "And you are?" he just asked, "Just a ghost" Izuku smiled, Bakugou didn't need to know who he was.

"Good morning, I'm your home room teacher Shouta Aizawa" The black haired man greeted his class after he got out of his sleeping back. "Now, take this and meet me outside" he said simply before leaving the room to an confused class. Izuku was the first who stood up, he just walked out to the locker rooms, he didn't even take a PE uniform. The rest of the hesitated at first but followed him after a few seconds.

"Yo bro, what's up with your body? It looks manly to be honest" A red haired boy said to Izuku as they undressed. "Thanks, It's my quirk" was all that Izuku responded, "Izuku, you forgot to take the PE uniform!" The blue haired boy yelled with a strange chop motion. "I didn't" Izuku said as he took of his pants, he was now completely naked and every boy in the room just looked away. "It's uncomfortable" Izuku said to Iida, "B-But you can't go out there naked" he responded, he was really uncomfortable in the awkward situation. "Isn't like I have something to hide" Izuku said before leaving the room to the confused boys.

"Now that everybody is her-" "Aizawa-sensei! Izuku is still naked!" Iida interrupted their teacher, he was still looking away in embarrassment. "huh? It's fine" was all that Aizawa said, The girls of the class on the other hand were just confused. "B-But sensei!" Iida said and looked at the two aizawa's, he then realised that something important for a human was missing on the black haired boys body. A ash blond was watching in confusion, 'Izuku? Is that Deku? Isn't he dead?' was all he thought at that moment. "Nevermind, I'm sorry for the interruption" Iida bowed down quickly to the teacher. "Now, let's start. Throw the ball" Aizawa said to his son as he threw a ball to said boy.

Izuku slowly walked towards the circle, his right eye turned black and red as he stood in the middle. He activated his kagune, it was almost like a armor that wrapped itself around his right arm. "768 meters" was on Aizawa's phone, he just looked Izuku dead in the eyes "No holding back" he said to the boy and gave him a new ball. Izuku just sighed, his kagune appeared again, it was similar to the one he had before and was wrapping itself around his arm but this time it wasn't a dark purple but dark red and black with eyes staring at Izuku's classmates. It send shivers down their spines, Izuku did the same thing he did before and threw the ball. "1724 meters" Aizawa smirked slightly, Izuku was still holding back a little but Aizawa didn't care at that point. The class started to freak out and a certain blonde started to question himself if he could beat that. "That's gonna be fun, we get to use our quirks!" A Pink girl cheered happily, "fun, heh? Alright, whoever scores last will get expelled immediately" Aizawa smiled evilly.

"Okay Izuku, you can lean back now. I have your stats from last time, I just needed you as a demonstration" Aizawa said tiredly to his just as tired son, they both hadn't slept the last night. They had spent the whole night with training together. "But that's unfair!" a blond boy with a black lighting in his hair said. "Unfair? He will get scored like everybody else in the end" Aizawa told them.

"Izuku?" a candy cane haired boy asked as he saw who was on the first place of the list. He looked around and ended up at the grey eyed boy that was leaning against a wall and played with a red flower in his hands. 'That's the guy I have to beat to show my shitty old man that I can be a hero without his quirk' the boy thought as he stared at the boy some more. Izuku suddenly pulled out a snickers from his back, a mouth formed on the flower and Izuku started feeding the chocolate bar to it. "I won't expell anyone today, it was just a logical ruse to get you to do your best" Aizawa grinned evilly. "What!?" Almost the whole class yelled, "It was obvious" a black haired girl with a spiky pony tail said. Suddenly a chuckle could be heard from Izuku, "A logical ruse, huh? What about last year?" Izuku asked his dead while not even bothering to look up from the small flower. "Problem child" the man just growled, "Do something and I'll tell auntie Nemuri that you went to disney land without her" Izuku smiled as he finally looked up, his kakugan was active again. "You wouldn't" Aizawa growled again, "Oh, I would" Izuku smiled wider, he knew that he had won. The class just looked at them confused, "Do that and I'll tell Hizashi about friday" Aizawa started to smile. "Friday?" the class asked in unison and looked back at Izuku. "Fine.. you win" Izuku gave up, the class was still wondering about friday.

"I think we should all introduce us!" The pink girl said, they were sitting back in the class room. Aizawa had told them to "Do whatever, I don't care" before crawling into his sleeping bag. Izuku knew where this was going instantly.