He's Gay!

Enjoy.

"I'm Mina Ashido, my quirk is acid!" she smiled brightly at the rest of the class. The red haired boy stood up "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, I can harden parts of my body" he said as he hardened his hand. After a long list of names that Izuku would probably never remember, it was his turn. He didn't really want to but he would be with them in the same class for the next three year so it would probably be better to get along with them. "I'm Izuku" was all he said, they didn't really need to know more, at least that was what he thought. "Come on, you have to tell us more" Kaminari groaned, he hesitated for a moment "My quirk is called "dragon" I have a fucked up body and can form things from my back" he explained quickly, it really sucked that his quirk's name was also the name of the monster that he had created. "What about your last name?" Jirou asked, she seemed really interested in the mysterious black haired boy. Izuku looked at the sleeping man in the corner for a moment before talking, he sighed in defeat. "Aizawa" was all he said as answer. "Does that mean that guy over there is married?!" Kaminari said in disbelieve as he pointed at the teacher. Izuku just nodded, "Who's your mother then? Somebody popular?" Mina asked happy about some more gossip. "I'm adopted, my mother died" was Izuku's answer. Bakugou suddenly looked up from his phone and stared at Izuku, the rest of the class just looked confused, they expected him to be sad while saying this but there was no sign of anything like that. "She was abusive and died when I developed my quirk" the class made a loud "Ah" in unison. "So what about your Adoptive mother then?" Mina asked, Izuku suddenly started to chuckle. The pink girl's eyes suddenly widened as a large smile formed on her face, she started to squeal.

"Are you okay?" The invisble girl asked her friend, she just started to laugh. "He's gay!" she yelled strangely happy, the class just kept on looking from Mina to Aizawa. "He's a really loud blonde that wears leather" Izuku confirmed Mina's theory, "It's Mic-sensei!?" her eyes started to glow as she started to laugh like a maniac. "M-Mina, are you okay?" a scared Uraraka asked, "Never felt better!" She yelled. "I wanna fucking sleep!" Aizawa suddenly yelled from the corner of the room, "S-Sorry" the class said in unison.

"I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might said while doing the exact opposite of what he said. The class started to cheer, except Izuku, he still didn't really like the pro hero for what he had told him. "Today we'll do.. Battle Training!" The blond man said with a booming voice. "Battle!" Bakugou grinned, "But what would a hero be without a hero costume!" All Might said and pointed at the wall, out of it came about twenty suitcases.

"Don't you have one, Brozawa?" Kirishima asked the black haired boy that was walking without a suitcase. "It would only get destroyed by my quirk" Izuku smiled, "But what's up with those earrings? They're looking dope" Kaminari said. "Thanks, they're... just decoration" he answered, he could hardly tell them that how he felt about himself.

"You all look amazing!" All Might said as they arrived at ground beta. "You will be put into teams of two, one team is going to be the villains and the others are going to be the heroes. The Villains have to protect the bomb from the heroes and the Heroes have to secure the bomb and either knock the villains out or capture them with the capture tape." He explained to them.

"The teams to fight are.. Izuku Aizawa and Kyouka Jirou as the Heroes vs. Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida as the villains!" The Pro hero announced. "Ehm.. Young Aizawa.. Please hold back a little" All Might said to the black haired boy, he still didn't really know how to talk to him. He didn't remember telling the boy that he should give up but he remembered that this was the boy who had created the dragon. "Of course" was all that Izuku answered before walking towards the fake building.

It really pissed him off that All Might had not only told him to give up but also saw him as a monster now. It wasn't like he was wrong but All Might was the person that gave everybody a chance, he says that at least to the media. "Bakugou will probably come for us while Iida protects the bomb, I'll take care of Bakugou while you search for the bomb, okay?" He asked Jirou, she just nodded as answer.

They entered the building a few minutes after the villains and slowly walked through the halls. Loud explosions could be heard in the distance and quickly coming towards them. "You bastard! Thinking that you're better than me!" Bakugou yelled at Izuku, the grey eyed just gave Jirou a signal to search for the bomb. "I never thought that" was all that Izuku answered the ash blonde, his kagune activated and his right eye turned red. A half mask formed on his face and protected his mouth, a large dark purple blade like structure formed around his right arm and blocked Bakugou's explosions. "I'll fucking Kill you!" The angry pomeranian screamed, "You already did once" Izuku said and stormed towards Bakugou. The explosion quirk user let his guard down for a second as he heard that but quickly snapped out of it and dodged the kagune. "What the fuck are you talking about?" he yelled before going for another attack, "Don't you recognize me.. Kacchan?" Izuku asked. Bakugou couldn't see it but Izuku had a smile on his face, it worked just like he expected. Bakugou let his guard down again and stopped his attack, he looked shocked. "D-Deku?" he asked, "Look what you did to me" Izuku said and opened his arms to give Katsuki a good look at his body. "What are you talking about? What the fuck happened to you?" he asked, he couldn't move, he was frozen in shock. "I took your advice" Izuku answered, "I jumped."

Cheers!