8: Old Pals

They didn't kill me. I wished they did, but the President ordered for me to be untied and put into lock down. I wasn't having it. I fought the whole time as the skinny guy untied me and drug me down the hall towards a larger room.

He tossed me out in front of him making me land hard on my knees in front of a crowd of bikers. I clenched my teeth together as I righted myself. I was well aware that all my scars and the tattoo were on full view. I wasn't ashamed of the scars.

I just didn't like the stares I was getting. The looks of anger and pity thrown at me. The confusion.

"Hey, I know you!" A man yells walking out of the crowd and towards me.

I study him before realising who he was. Ames.

"Hey Ames." I greet slowly pushing myself to my feet.

My brain was still a little foggy as I willed myself to stay upright.

"It's Nyx right?" He asks and I nod.

"How the hell you know her?" The President asks who I still didn't know the name of.

"She was that chick everyone was talking about. Kicked the shit out of Light at the last fight." He says and a sea of no ways and ohs go through the bar.

"You're my sister's friend." Traylor accuses looking me over.

"Right and you're Trencher? I'm sorry I can't think of your name right now." I say in the bitchiest tone I can muster.

I didn't just forget about how he looked at me after Three said I worked with her. He didn't fucking know me so I didn't get why he thought he would judge me.

"Traylor." He corrects and I nod.

"Right."

"What's she doing here boss?" Someone calls out.

"Yeah? What am I doing here boss?" I ask looking at the nameless president.

"She's staying here until we figure out if she's a threat." Mr.bossy calls out getting the attention of all the guys and some of the club whores who were milling around looking for a dick to ride.

"How is she a threat? I mean look at her." An older guy says his eyes scanning me.

"I'm Dimonds daughter." I say and instantly guns are pointed at me.

I don't even bother freezing or pretending I was scared. I had been desensitised to violence. At this point it was like brushing my teeth. Just something I expected to happen.

"You brought a red bastard here? And she's still alive?" Traylor asks walking forward until the barrel of his gun is pressed to my skull.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I waited for something to happen.

"If you are going to kill me I would get on with it." I dead pan all of a sudden more bored than angry at this point.

"Should I shoot her boss?" Traylor asks a little too excited.

When the President didn't say anything I smiled at Traylor before pushing farther into the gun.

"I have a question." I say to Traylor and his eyes narrow as he looks at me the gun never moving.

"You aren't in a position to be asking anything." He says but I ignore him.

"What club do you think Light is in cahoots with?"

"Why are we talking about some street fighter? She fights on the King's side." Traylor says and I tilt my head to the side.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask before I get tired of the gun and pull it from his hands flipping it quickly to point back at him.

It just makes the room tender as everyone moves in on me.

"Light is a Red Bastard. Only she actually claims the club. So the only unfortunate reason that I'm alive right now is because I don't sit on my father's side." I drop the gun looking over at the President. "So where am I being held at?" I asked.

_------_-------_-------_

Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoy :)