Part 6

-"Sir, what should we do with these two girls?” “Are they twins? They have same face, and odd thing is they have same name but different surname" you hear

-"Sir, what should we do with these two girls?” “Are they twins? They have same face, and odd thing is they have same name but different surname" you hear. “Can I get her file?” you slowly open your eyes, vision blur.

-"Hmm….Song Y/N. A north korean citizen, she was a north korean citizen? Woahhh. Abusive foster father, reason of death suicide” you hear his loud sigh. “Oh? Sir, is she awake?” you hear a female voice.

-You look to your right and see a girl in a pool of blood. You almost got a heart attack as she looked a Xerox copy of yours. You quickly get up from the stretcher and scan the surrounding. Everything was white, white ceiling, white floor and white wall.

-"Who are you two?” you furrow your brows. “What’s her name?” the old man who was in white suit points at the other girl, ignoring your question. “Kwon Y/N" the female assistant hands the file to him. “I asked a question" you glare at them.

-"We are discussing what to do with you two" the female assistant glares back at you. Then a little cough startles you. “What is this place?” the girl wakes up. “Who are you? Why do we carry same face?” she points at you. “I should be the one to ask that question" you reply.

-"You brat" she pulls out a gun from her pocket. “Yahh…..can you two please shut your mouth. We can't concentrate” the old man yells but the girl keeps on aiming her gun at you.

!!!SHOOT!!!

-“Aishhh….no one dies here. You idiots" the female assistant says giving you a look. You look down at your chest and there was not any harm, instead the bullet passed through your chest and made a hole on the wall. “Where are we?” “Heaven" the old man replies.

-"We have decided, we will give you another chance to live" the old man says looking at you both. “So Kwon Y/N you'll go back to parallel universe and Song Y/N to the place where you belonged and that's earth" he states. “Wait? What? Parallel universe?”

-“Take them to the next room" the old man orders, and a bunch of men in white suit comes to pick you both. “You haven't answered my question” you shout while they were dragging you out from the room. “Next" the old man orders and then suddenly two bodies appears in the stretcher where you were lying.

_

_._

-Your eyes suddenly opens wide, breaths shaky.

"What kind of dream was that?"

-You slowly sit up while rubbing your eyes. “Hmm…..Jungkook?" you look at his sleeping figure with half open eyes. “Doctor she isn't waking up" you hear as the door opens, wide. All of the boys widens their eyes when they see you awake.