Part 16

-"Good morning"

-You scrunch your nose as his lips touch your forehead. “Hi" Taehyung smiles while caressing your cheek and you lazily open your eyes. “Get fresh, you have someone to meet" “Hmm?” your voice is raspy. “Everyone's at hospital. I've prepared breakfast for you" he bops his nose and sits up.

-Coming out from the bathroom after a warm shower, you see Taehyung in your bed smiling at the phone. “You look super happy today" you chuckle and walk to your closet for your clothes. “Cause my best friend woke up. He was in a coma for approximately 6 months” he nods, lips forming into a pout.

-"Ahhh” you open your closet and your eyes instantly shifts to the drawer. “What’s wrong? Why are you staring at the drawer?” his sudden voice startles you and you quickly close the closet and turn back. “Are you hiding something?” Taehyung looks suspicious and you quickly shake your head. “Then why is your heart pounding so much?” he place his hand on your chest to feel your rapid heart beat.

-“Nothing” you brush off his hand. “Are you in problem? If yes then you can tell me” he looks into your eyes. “What would you do if I suddenly disappear from here?” you were serious. “Why are you asking such thing?” Taehyung bitterly chuckles when he sees the seriousness in your face.

-"I just wanted to ask" you smile but inside it's hurting cause you don't wanna leave his side

-"I just wanted to ask" you smile but inside it's hurting cause you don't wanna leave his side. “Can I hug you? For a last time?” he looks shocked. Before he could even speak, you tightly wrap your arms on his waist while head resting on his chest.

-Within a minute, your eyes were teary and you couldn't control them. You left a loud sob. “I'll miss you" you mumble.

-"You ready?” Taehyung looks at you and you nod. “Wear your seat belt” he says. “You haven't been yourself since this morning" he says while you were fixing your seatbelt. “Are you thinking of leaving me? If yes, then don't. I can't bare that pain" he starts the car engine.

_._

-"Taehyung-si, you can go inside. I need to talk with Jimin and Jungkook” you say as you were in front of the entrance gate. You dial Jimin's number from the cell. “Yeah Taehyung" “It's me Y/N" “Oh hi, I totally forgot that you've been carrying his phone" Jimin chuckles.

-"I have something to tell you. Come with Jungkook in the cafeteria. I am at the hospital” “Okay my love. Oppsss….I forgot that you are taken" he chuckles before ending the call.

-"So?” you see Jungkook and Jimin. “Take a seat" you smile at them weakly while taking a sip from your coffee. “What is it? Where's the glow in your face?” Jungkook is worried and you break into tears. “Hey what's wrong?” Jimin holds your hand. You start to explain everything about what you saw in your dream.

-"Don't leave" Jungkook says and you wipe your tears. “I have no other choice” you shake your head. Then Jimin's cell rings. “Yeah, she is with us" Jimin looks at you.

-"Why?” you ask as he ends the call. “It was Taehyung. He said they were leaving the hospital" Jimin says. “Let's go back home. He ordered me to take you home" you slightly nod.

-"Hyung” Jungkook calls as you entered the mansion

-"Hyung” Jungkook calls as you entered the mansion. “Where are they?” Jimin mutters looking around. “Oh?” you see a man in a wheelchair. “Hyung, you should rest" Jimin quickly walks toward him. You felt uneasy as his gaze were fixed at you.

-"You must not know her, she is-“ “Y/N. How can I forget her" he scoffs and you look at Jimin, clueless. “Don't you remember that night?” his eyes are still at you. “What is he talking about?” you weakly smile and look at Jungkook who is also clueless.

-"You witch" “Hoseok hyung" Jungkook shouts. “You should be dead. I remember firing my bullet in your chest. Kwon Y/N" and that's when your mind clicks. “I can't believe we were raising our enemy” you hear Jin's voice from a corner.

-"It wasn't her" Jimin shouts. “Then who was it?” Namjoon folds his arm. Everyone started to gather in the living hall in front of you. “Look, I can explain everything” “What? That it wasn't you? You think we will believe that lie?” Jin glares at you, folding his arms.

-"Taehyung hyung, you should listen to her" at this moment Taehyung looks stunned. “I don't know whom to believe” he shakes his head. “If you listen to me, it will be clear” you say, heart clenching when you see hatred in their eyes.

-"Okay then go on. Before we kill you” Yoongi nods and you start to explain everything. “You think we will believe in your stupid story?” Jin furrows his brows. “It's real" you insist. “Just finish her" Namjoon pulls out his gun.

-"Hyung you'll regret this" Jungkook looks at Taehyung. “Taehyung-si you'll believe me, right?” you run toward him but Jin blocks you. He grabs your arm and harshly push you to the floor. “Y/N” Jimin and Jungkook quickly bents low to help you.

-"She has done nothing wrong" Jimin shouts at Jin

-"She has done nothing wrong" Jimin shouts at Jin. “Hyung-" “Stop” you hold Jungkook's hand who is about to yell at Taehyung. “But” “He won't believe me" you mutter. “You guys don't have to waste your bullet” you smirk and slowly stand up with the help of Jimin and Jungkook.

-As you stand up, you briskly walk upstairs to your room. “Where are you-“ “You have to deal with me first" Jimin stands in front of the gun. “Jungkook-ah, stop her before she goes further" Jimin shouts and Jungkook runs to your room. “Taehyung-ah, you will regret it-"

-Jimin's word gets cut off when all of them hears your scream. “Get out" you scream at Jungkook. “Y/N no, you can't” he warns you while you're holding the silver knife. Within a second, everyone gathers up at your room. “No” you shout at Taehyung who was about to approach you.

-"We can talk it out hmm? Don’t do that please" Taehyung thins his lip. “I told you everything but you guys won't believe me" you said in your hiccups. “We do. I believe in you” “Liar" you scream at Taehyung. “Please don't do this" he goes down on his knees.

-"I'm sorry Y/N please” he cries. “Throw it Y/N” Jimin says. You look back and forth at them.

-“태형시, 나도 사랑해 (Taehyung-si, nado saranghae=I love you too)”

-You say and cut the love heart shaped tattoo along with your wrist.