Part 9

-"Hyung” a loud bang comes on the door. “Hyung" again. “Taehyung hung" “Who is it” you scrunch your brows and shrug to hug Taehyung. “Hyung"

“Wait, I am in Taehyung's room"

-You open your eyes wide and look up to find Taehyung sleeping. “Taehyung-si" you abruptly sit up and shake his body. “Hmmm" his voice is raspy. “Hyung are you still sleeping?” “Oh shit it's Jungkook. Taehyung-si wake up" you whisper, now shaking his body with a force.

-"Huh?” Taehyung quickly gets up and you run to hide behind the curtain. “Hyu-" “Yeah what is it?” Taehyung opens the door. “What took you so long hyung" Jungkook whines. “Sorry, I guess I slept too much" Taehyung says in an awkward voice.

-"A call came from hospital. They said he might wake up this month or next" Jungkook announces.

“Hmm?? Who?”

-"Oh okay. Anything else?” Taehyung asks. “No-Nothing" Jungkook shutters. “Yahh don't you dare lie in my face" Taehyung grabs his wrist as he is about to leave. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and then at his wrist.

-"Will you give me if I ask you something?” “I always grant your wish, you clearly know that right? What is it this time? A car? Guitar?” Taehyung smiles. “No it's something else" Jungkook shakes his head, head hanging low.

-"Come on, tell me” Taehyung encourage him. “I’m not sure” he mutters. “Yahh-“ “Can you back off from Y/N?” you are taken back from his word. “Hyung I know you like her. We clearly can see it but can you please? You always get what you want hyung" Jungkook says and your heart clench as you don't hear anything from Taehyung.

-"I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook bows at him and steps out from the room but before he leaves, he glance at the curtain where you are hiding

-"I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook bows at him and steps out from the room but before he leaves, he glance at the curtain where you are hiding. You slowly walk out and see Taehyung standing still at his spot with a stunned face.

-"Taehyung-si" you slowly hold his shoulder and he comes back to his sense. “Tell me you heard nothing" he says and you thin your lips. “Let’s stop it, I take back my words" he says. You can see tears in his eyes. “No-“ “Can you leave?” his voice comes in whisper.

-"You can't” you shake your head, heart already breaking into pieces. “I’m sorry" he clench his fist and looks down, tears falling. “Taehyung-si I can-" “Leave" he suddenly shouts at you. “I won't" you wrap your arms on his waist tightly, hugging him from back. “Y/N please" he tries to break the hug.