Part 12

-You smile as the familiar scent hit your nostrils. “Taehyung-si" you shrug wrapping your arms on his waist with face burying on his chest. “Good morning” he whispers in your ears, you smile ear to ear.

-"Did you nurse me last night?” you ask, eyes still close and he nods. “Thank you" you smile. “Get up and come down for breakfast” he says. “I have something to confess” you have now decided to let him know the truth. “Hmm?” he gently strokes your hair.

-"I don't belong to this world" you say and his gesture suddenly stops. “Everything is being clear now" you look up at him and you see his baffled expression, so you change your mind. “By the way how's Jimin-si?” you ask. “He is discharged from hospital so no need to worry" he gently place a kiss on your head.

-"You know how scared we were" “Why? It was just a day" you say

-"You know how scared we were" “Why? It was just a day" you say. “A day? You went missing for 4 days" you gasp at his word. “What really?” your eyes goes wide. “Can I meet Jimin-si?” you ask and slowly sit up. “I have something to say to him" you quickly were your slippers and storm toward Jimin's room.

-"Oh hey" Jimin turns around when he sees you. “I am glad that you're safe” he smiles and gestures you to take a seat on the couch. “Jimin-si I'll explain you everything, about myself and how I ended up here. You will believe me, right?” he nods at your question.

-“I don't belong to this world

-“I don't belong to this world. This is not a real world" Jimin furrows his brows in confusion. “I always have this dream where I see myself in a white room but this dream only occurs when I am in a deep sleep. The first time when I saw it was when I slept for 2 weeks, and second when I was kidnapped” you say.

-"What's that dream like?” he ask, curious. “You won't believe. You'll think I'm spitting some nonsense” you shake your head. “No, I will" he gently holds your hand for courage. “I jumped from the 10th floor to end my life cause I was tired of my abusive foster father. A person who jumps from that tall building would die right away, right?” he nods.

-"But when I opened my eyes, I found myself in the hospital bed. Fit and fine. There were no blood stan on my clothes, nothing. I felt like it was just a dream. When I went to my house, there was a construction site. They said there was never a house in that land" Jimin is in shock after hearing your explanation, he is out of words.

-"I never told this to anyone cause I thought no one would believe it. Not even Taehyung-si” you push your hair back in frustration. “I would have" your head shots back when you hear his voice. “Jungkook-ah” you slowly stand up. “Was I not trustworthy?” he ask. “No it's not like that" you approach him. You can see the hurt he is carrying in his eyes.

-"Y/N" Jimin calls you and you turn back

-"Y/N" Jimin calls you and you turn back. “Sorry but you again have to go back to that dream" he hits your head with his gun. “Yahh” you see Jungkook grabbing Jimin's collar and you now land on the floor, eyes slowly shutting down.

-You are in front of the same old man in his office which looks super luxurious

-You are in front of the same old man in his office which looks super luxurious. “So you're finally here" he turns around his chair and looks at you. “Who are you?” you were dying to ask this question. “The one who created this world" he smiles.

-"Now as you have solved the puzzle. I won't be surprised at all" he gets up from his seat. “You saw that three love heart shaped tattoos, those were your wish. You already used two of them now you can't use the last one” “Why?” you exclaim. “You'll know it soon" he nods.

-"Wonder what the other girl who carries same face as yours is doing?” he takes two coffee cups from the cupboard and walk toward you. “She is stuck in your world but she is doing good works. Never thought she would turn like this" he chuckles.

-"She sent your abusive father to the jail and now is currently searching for your biological parents" he makes a cup of coffee for you.

-"What if she will find my bilogical parents?” you ask. “Then maybe you'll have to make a choice” he smiles at you. “Choice?” you are more confused. “Times up" he suddenly says. “Wait I have more questions for you" “Excuse me, I have other works to do" he walks toward the door.

-"How can I get out from the parallel world" he stops on his track. “Both of you have to again die" he turns back. “You see the last love heart shaped tattoo on your wrist?” you look at your wrist. “Both of you have the same tattoo. And you both have to cut that thing with a knife that I will provide you someday" he walks out from the room.