SAPNAP . midnight calls

© -ALIVEBUR

© -ALIVEBUR

art by @/elyel_1004 on twt

Extra Notes: This was requested by shrekethed! Sorry that this one was a bit late, I took an unannounced break to reset my mind that is a fanfic machine to work again, once again, I am very very sorry that this was late!

This was a normal thing that we always did all together everyday, instead of heading to bed like a normal person, we would either get on a call all together or stream and someone from our group would join our call. None of us minded it though, it's fun to hang out with your friends after all, even if it's through the screen.

"So then he pushed me into the ravine. HE PUSHED ME INTO THE RAVINE. GEORGE. PUSHED. ME. INTO. THE. RAVINE." I heard Dream scream while probably slamming his table with his fist. "It was my goal, to kill you. We were practicing manhunt." George laughed making me chuckle at their fight, even if you could call it a fight. "With what we did out of the way, what did you two lovebirds do today?" He said over Dream screaming in the background, probably running around his room.

I heard Nick hum before responding to him. "Well, we just stayed on a call together the whole day, I finished a few of my assignments, Y/N did too. Nothing much." "I did make Nick jealous of the amount of good food I had though." I perked up smiling to myself, remembering what happened earlier. "You got jealous over food?-" Dream wheezed but not without getting cut off by Nick. "Not in that way, Y/N just had delicious food, okay?" "I mean.. The donuts were good.."

"Stop rubbing it into my face!" I heard Nick said as if he was hurt. "Babe, I'm not rubbing it in your face. I am just saying that it was good. I didn't mean to make you hurt." I giggled. "No, you're doing it on purpose. How could you? I thought you loved me." He continued, I could tell he was trying his best to not laugh even if I couldn't see him. "I do love you, but the doughnut was just so delicious!" I played along as I could hear George and Dream laughing.

"...More than the doughnut?" "Yes, more than the doughnut. I love you more than anything." I placed my head in my palm and put my elbow on my desk. "I love you more than anything too." He burst out laughing after saying that. "What was that?!" Dream wheezed. "I don't know." I shrugged. "You guys act as if you guys were a married couple, but you guys are just a normal couple, not married. If I hadn't knew you guys, and I saw you on the street together being cute, I would think that you guys were married." George said, making me blush lightly at the thought of being married to Nick.

"We could get married, what do you think babe?" Nick said, I knew he was joking, but the thought of it just makes me blush even more. "Sure, when are you planning to propose?" I smirked to myself, just going along with it. "Wait what?- You guys are planning to get married? About time!" Dream exclaimed, making me shocked and confused, probably Nick too. "Wait- We're just kidding-" We both said at the same time, causing Dream to start wheezing again. "Really? I was already preparing my suit for when the wedding happens, what a shame." He joked while clearly being out of breath from the wheezing.

"I- I'm out." I stuttered while leaving the discord call we were in from embarrassment. 'I should head to bed now-- Who's calling me? ' I looked at the caller contact and it showed that it was Nick, so I answered it. "Hey, why are you calling me?" "Oh, I just wanted to say goodnight before you went to bed." I could faintly hear Dream and George in the background laughing, he was still in the call. "Oh, goodnight then, I'll talk to you tomorrow, I love you babe!" I waited for his respond, and when he did respond, I could tell that he was smiling. "I love you too."

Next up: Paying A Visit [Dream]