SAPNAP . don't underestimate me

© -ALIVEBUR

© -ALIVEBUR

art by @/elyel_1004 on twt

This was the day, the first day of my new job, that's illegal, sort of

This was the day, the first day of my new job, that's illegal, sort of. I'm the new member of the infamous hacker group that goes by the name 'Dream Team'. They're more of nightmare once you realize what they do, but I'm now working with them. They aren't logically criminals.. They.. Stop criminals.. But do crime at the same time.. Hard to explain, I know. I see a pair of shoes in front of me and I look up from my phone to see a guy in a grey hoodie smiling at me. "Hey. You're.. Y/N.. Right?" He questioned me while putting his hand into the pocket of his hoodie.

I take a deep breath and answer him. "Yes, and who might you be?" I looked at him from head to toe and turn my attention back to his face with a confused look. "I'm your new.. Boss if you'd like to call me that." He grinned and I realized what he meant by that. "You're.. The Dream?" Only earning a hum as a response. "Now, are you ready to meet the other two?" He pulled the hood of his hoodie up, covering a little bit of his face. "..Uh.. Yeah sure!" I replied before following him to wherever their hide-out was.

"Oh, by the way.. You could call me Clay if you'd like since we're co-workers now!" He smiled at me before opening the door to their base. "I'm back you two idiots. I also brought back our new member!" He announced with an obvious hint of happiness in his voice. "I looked inside and saw two guys sitting at different desks tapping away at their keyboards. The blonde stayed silent for a brief moment before grabbing an empty soda can from the floor and throwing it at the glassed man's back. "DREAM!" He screamed out turning his attention from his monitor to Dream who had a a blank face on.

"Yes George?" He asked, a mischievous smile growing on his face ever so slightly. The man with glasses who I assumed was George, took off his glasses and glared at Dream. "What was that for?" He questioned him, his glare getting more intense by every second. "I said I brought back our new member." He said, breaking down into a fit of laughter, or wheezes.. I just stood there, watching the scene unfold until I realized the other guy looking at me. "Dream?" He called out to his friend, not taking his eyes off me.

"What is it Sapnap?" "Are you telling me... That our new member is a girl..?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me. To be honest, I was actually hurt by that question. "Come on now.. Y/N here-" Dream put an arm over my shoulder before continuing. "-Is a very talented girl!" "She's a girl, how is she a good hacker..?" Sapnap looked at Dream, ignoring his monitor and whatever he was hacking into, which caused an alarm to ring, signaling that he was caught trying to get in. He turned his head in shock to see the alarm set off, freezing in that position.

"Move you dolt!" I said and rushed over to him to turn the alarm off and erase all the information the detector had got from his monitor. He just stared at me in shock and tried to say something, but I cut him off with a sigh before he could say whatever he wanted to say. "I'm going to check out the kitchen." I said before trying to find my way to the kitchen, eventually finding it after a minute of searching the apartment they used as their hide-out.

I made myself a cup of coffee/tea/any drink of your choice (if you like neither) before someone came into the kitchen. I looked around to see who it was and realized it was the Sapnap guy. I sighed and spoke up, "What do you want..?" "I.. Want to apologize for.. Well.. Thinking you couldn't hack things back there." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and gave me an awkward-apologetic smile. I gave him a dead stare before smiling. "It's fine. All good."

"The name's Y/N." I lent out a hand for him to shake which he gladly shook. "Nick. My code name's Sapnap." He gave me a genuine smile, which I returned. "I' looking forward to working with you then, Sapnap." "Same here too, Y/N-" He tried to say before I cut him off. "C/N (Code Name)." "C/N. Got it, C/N." He grinned before waving at me and leaving the kitchen.