𝙖 "𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨" 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙡 | 𝟷/𝟷

[photo: from the lunch club diagnosing illnesses video when he plays the therapist | wc: 1,477 | request: from @danboo1 "do you think you could maybe do a one shot where he proposes? And then maybe tells his fans? That would be so cute. I know you've done one where he proposes, but i was thinking of one where he has a perfect day all planned out and then he proposes. | note: I had something similar (proposal related) in my drafts after the response to the one where he proposes at the end and kind of just adapted it into this request too. Plus I've been trying to incorporate parts of his date idea from the Botez Love or Host episode, so see if you can spot the small reference to that :) Also, thank you all for all of the support!! Both on my album and on this book, the amount of messages, song listens, and instagram followers I have received has astonished me and meant so much to me. I am forever grateful for each of you in all you do to show me support. Thank you all, and enjoy!]

"Babe?" Your voice carried through the apartment, though you were hardly speaking loudly. The silence around you made you wonder if he was even home, yet there was truly no other place he might have gone.

After a moment, just before you had given up hope for a response, he appeared from the bedroom, "Yeah?"

He was wearing a suit, a stark black next to his pale skin, and adorned it with a gray tie that had a bluish hue to match the blue accents on his pocket square and socks.

"Look at you! All dressed up," You take in his appearance and conclude, setting your phone down and getting off the couch, "You look hot in a suit."

His smile at the compliment was smug with an underlying sense of insecurity, "Yeah? I bet you look even better in a dress. How about you go get dressed up, I have a business proposal for you."

"Just business?" You cocked an eyebrow, headed for the bedroom with an out of already in mind.

"We'll just have to see about that," he replied as you closed the door behind yourself.

You put on your favorite outfit for fancy or special occasions, did your hair the way you most prefer it, and adorned a small necklace he had given you for your last anniversary.

Today marked six years since the beginning of your relationship and you knew that he would have something planned. Careful not to forget your gift, you took it from it's hiding place in your closet and checked for all the components—an Atari sweatshirt you had gotten off of eBay using his signature scamming tactic (though you were not particularly good at it) and a set of pictures of the both of you that you had printed to resemble old polaroids—and then placed it on the bed.

After one last check in the mirror you poked your head out of the door, "Are we doing gifts before, during, or after?"

"Um, up to you," he shrugged, not yet facing you.

"Okay, we can do it at the end then," you smiled and stepped out into the hallway, bringing your bag with you.

He looked up to see you and froze, "Wow..."

"Is that a good or a bad wow?" You laughed, suddenly feeling a tinge of shyness as his eyes poured over you.

"Good. You look spectacular," he cleared his throat and took something out of his gift bag. You couldn't quite make out what it was, but when he stuffed it into his front pocket, you assumed it was his wallet.

"So...what's the plan?" You inquired, shifting from your heels to the balls of your feet.

"It's a surprise," he smirked and held out an object made completely of cloth, "Though you will have to wear this until we get there."

"What—?" You registered that it was a blindfold and groaned, "Really?"

"Yes, really. It'll be worth it, I promise," he chuckled at your uncertainty and tossed it to you.