Fourteen

I shook my head, suggesting I wasn't nervous and Soobin chuckled. It was a surprising reaction, but perhaps he noticed that I actually was a little bit nervous. I mean it was commonly known that it could hurt to set a tattoo and I wasn't too sure about my own pain limits, so to say. 

Before we could even discuss what I wanted to put on my body, Jungkook suddenly got a call. I could already hear by the tone of his voice it was something important that couldn't wait. 

When he finished the call he looked at me with apologetic eyes but before he had the chance to explain, I nodded in understanding.  

    'Go, I am a big girl I can handle it.' 

Jungkook smiled gratefully 'I will be back before you're done' he indicated and with that, he left the little tattoo shop. 

I turned back to Soobin

      'So let's begin?' I asked formally. 

He smirked at me 

       'You're an enthusiastic one, aren't you? Let's first start with what kind of tattoo you want.'

       'I would like a primrose.'

I had told Jungkook I wanted a tattoo of a flower but I hadn't told him which one or why I chose this one. I didn't want him to know as well. This flower is usually meant to symbolize that you can't live without someone or something. 

He was the one who gave me the feeling of being in love, and it really felt like I always wanted him to stay by my side. 

The meaning of this tattoo was actually to remind me that I at least once had experienced what love felt like.

Soobin bent over his table and took a pencil out of his drawer. In front of him was a piece of paper. He started to draw and sketch and I was in awe of his talent. He did it so effortlessly. When he was done he showed it to me, he did have this anticipation in his eyes. 

From my interactions so far with him he was so confident but at this particular moment, while he was waiting for my judgment on his art, he was a little bit nervous.

I gasped 'it's perfect.'

Soobin smiled at my reaction to his drawing

   'Where do you want it?' he asked. 

I lifted my shirt without any embarrassment. I pointed at the place on my right side just below my bra, or rather on the line of my bra. With my fingers, I indicated where exactly I wanted the tattoo and which size it should be. 

Soobin inspected the place and nodded. 

     'That would work, alright, let's start. follow me to my studio.'

As he had instructed, I followed him into this small room. There wasn't much there except for a big chair in the middle of the room and a little stool next to it.