Thirty One (18+)

I stared at the city lights, not aware of time or space that much. sometimes I wished I could disappear.

I was almost at the half of the bottle. The alcohol made the pain less present, I knew that was temporary, tomorrow I'd feel way worse. 

I was so frustrated, if I had never met Jungkook would I have had a chance to be happy with Henry? But then again if I had never met Jungkook then I wouldn't be married to Henry, he wouldn't be my choice, he was my fathers. 

And perhaps even more importantly, I would never choose differently because even if the time I had spent happily with Jungkook was so short, it meant everything to me. 

I started screaming into the nothingness that was in front of me. No people nearby, no buildings, just the view of the city in the distance. It was actually quite liberating. 

Afterwards, I laughed out loud. 

I was basically behaving like a crazy bitch but I didn't give a fuck at this point. 

Suddenly the darkness was lit up by a light and the noise of a car approaching. I turned my head towards the noise but as a result, I got blinded by the lights. I squeezed my eyes, I was partly afraid it would be the police or something who heard me scream. 

Someone opened the door and got out. As the person came closer I saw It was Jungkook, but he wasn't wearing a suit as he normally was. He wore an oversized hoodie and jeans, plus he was wearing his signature insane boots again. It was as if I went back in time 7 years. Except Jungkook's hair changed as it was longer now.

   'y/n' there seemed to be a hint of worry in his voice. 

   'How did you know I was here?' I asked confused, because I, in no way, expected him here.

    'bang pd called me' he explained. 

     'oh'

     'You drove while drinking' he said disapprovingly.

     'As if you never did that, oh wait our first date you did hmm' I said raising my eyebrow. He chuckled 'fair point.'

    'I didn't know you got your motorcycle license?' Jungkook looked at my parked motorcycle 

I nodded  'yeah, Henry wasn't a big fan, received some hits when he found out, according to him it's not meant for "respectable young women' I chuckled the last bit while bringing the whiskey bottle closer to my mouth for another sip. But before I had the chance to taste the alcohol again Jungkook grabbed the bottle out of my hand. 

    'I think you have had quite enough don't you think angeleyes?'

I stood up trying to get it back but it was futile, Jungkook was taller and quicker than I was. 

    'I missed that' I pouted and he looked at me confused 'you calling me angeleyes I mean.'

He poked my nose 'you're still insane.'

    'yeha I am'

His eyes trailed down to my lips so did mine to his.

He looked away hesitantly.

   'uhm won't your husband wonder where you are?'

I understood why he was worried. If Henry went looking for me at this time and he would find me and Jungkook together it will ruin Jungkook's entire plan. But Henry wouldn't be looking for me. He could be controlling when I was nearby but whenever we had our separate rooms it was as if I didn't exist for my dear husband. 

I shook my head.

    'nah we've been sleeping separately for years now besides he is too occupied fucking his assistant to notice I'm gone anyways.'

Jungkook looked at me partly shocked and partly with pity.

   'Don't be sad, I mean I'm not. Which in a way makes me sad cause if I at least cared slightly it would mean something. But yeah I guess it's nice because now she satisfies his needs and I don't have to do that anymore.' 

    'What about your own needs?'

I chuckled shrugging 'I found other ways, besides he was never that good at satisfying them in the first place.'

    'not like you' I added.

He stepped closer towards me. 

    'Then he is the biggest fool.'

I leaned forwards grabbing his neck and pushing my lips on his. His arm went quickly around my waist pushing me closer to him.  

---- Warning Adult Content---

We stumbled backwards towards his car while never breaking our kiss. As soon as my bum hit his car, he lifted me off the ground and placed me on the hood of the car. My legs spread and his waist in between. My hands, impatiently, trailed down to his trousers. I unbuttoned it quickly while his hands roamed my body towards my shorts which he also unbuttoned. 

    'here, are you sure?' he panted. I leaned back and smirked 'is that even a question?' I immediately re-attached my lips to his. He quickly slid off my pants and panties, while I pulled down his pants. 

He started to kiss my neck, pretty roughly while my hands continued trailing his perfect body. He started to kiss me towards my ears

    'Now you can tell me exactly what you want' he seductively said.

I won't deny it, it took me off guard. I kept moaning as he started to massage my breasts. 

   'use words angel eyes' he smirked, while I was basically at his mercy.

   'you, I just want you' I whimpered. 

Jungkook's hands trailed from my breasts to my womanhood. He first inserted one finger, while stimulating my clit with his thumb, but soon he entered a second, I rolled my eyes back in pleasure.

I also tried to control my sounds because I was aware that we were still in the open. I squeezed Jungkook's upper arm as I was coming. He grunted and I quickly pulled down his boxers, releasing his hardened member. He quickly pushed himself in. 

---End Adult Content----

After the sex, we were both sitting on the hood of his car. We stared at those familiar city lights in front of us, my head on his shoulder.

I turned to him

    'don't you think we'd both be happier if we never met?'