❣️My hot teacher💜

This contains smut without further ado let's get into it

I'm izuku midoriya and I have the hots for my teacher

It started around the first day of school (and even before that because I was a big fan of ground zero). when he burst through the door a couple minutes late and his glasses sliding off his face with his beautiful blonde spiked hair a mess. He looked like he just ran a mile. I was sitting in the front of the class so I was close enough to see how tight his clothes were on him. I stared at him the entire class and my eyes just couldn't leave his body I didn't even hear when he was calling my name for attendance "midoriya. Mr.midoriya?" His voice was so deep and sexy it almost made me squirm in my seat before I came back to my senses and Hurriedly shouted a yes. He just gave me a weird look before Turning around and moving on to the lesson. I know it's wrong to have a crush on your teacher...in high school but he's just so hot how could you not stare at him. My eyes trailed down his body till I got to his omg... I can see his imprint and it's look big! My mouth starts to water at all the bad thoughts I'm having about my teacher, and I'm so deep into my day dreams I don't hear the bell ring. I see some body walk up to me and I snap out of my trance once again to see it's my beautiful teacher Mr.bakugo. "Ya need something from me or?" "Oh s-sorry I-um- I just was lost in thought is all" I said this with a huge blush on my face as I tried to pack up my things as fast as I could but ended up dropping a few things. I looked down to grab it but he already had one of my NOTEBOOKS?! Omg no this can't be happening I write all my private information and analysis on hero's in that one mainly GROUND ZERO!!! This day can't get any worse! "This is very good hand writing midoriya" he said with his oh so deep voice that makes me swoon, looking up from his notebook at me. I try to hold his gaze with those beautiful ruby eyes but end up failing hard as I look down to the ground. "Ya know something funny" I look back up at him in confusion "for such a slutty student you look very innocent" my eyes popped open in shock as I looked at one of the not so school appropriate pictures I drew of him. My eyes turn to him as I catch a smirk on his face.

"Mr.bakugo sir I'm so so sorry for that I-um-I just kinda I don't know my mind just drew it on its own and I don't really know what happened and your super hot I mean not hot but you are and I just-" he chuckled beautifully at my stupid rambling and took a step closer which caused me to take a step back and hit the desk. "I know you've been staring at me midoriya" "staring at how tight my clothes are every time my arms flex a little" he says as he flex his arms straining the buttons on his shirt making me let out a whimper.

"Izuku midoriya you will learn your lesson for not paying attention in my class" he whispers seductively in my ear. He lifted me up carrying me his desk and putting me down "on your knees now" I immediately did what he said getting under the desk a little as he sat down in his spinning teacher chair (because that's what there called) I looked up at him blushing of course how could I not. I felt like this was all a dream and my alarm clock would be going off anytime soon but no.

He unzipped his pants, pulling them down only to the point his um...man part sprang out and hit me in the face. I didn't know exactly what to do and look at him in confusion till he rolled his eyes at me "open your mouth for me" I do as he said once again and immediately felt something huge force it's way down my throat. I gagged at it and tears welled up in my eyes but I didn't pull away. I kinda liked the harsh burn plus is was worth it for pleasing my teacher. He roughly grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed my head down till my nose was in his pupil hair. He held my head down as he continued to thrust into my mouth

KNOCK KNOCK
"Mr.bakugo? Can I come in?" He pushed me under the table making his dick push into my mouth more and he scooted his chair till he knew no one could see me. "Yea come on in" I heard footsteps walking in front of the desk and stopping "I was wondering if you could bla bla bla bla" I didn't really pay attention to what she was asking of him because his dick was still in my mouth and his hand still on my head. I suggestively bobbed my head down his shaft once to hear him stutter in the middle of his sentence. He grabbed my hair and pulled hard making me moan "Cough cough. Sorry it's just been a long day" he said to the kid faking my moan as him coughing. He pushed my head back down continuing to talk to the girl, as I let my jaw go lax so he could bob my head up and down. "Alright thank you mr.B" then I heard footsteps walking away and the door shut. "You slutty student you could have got me caught" I looked up at him (HIS DICK STILL IN MY MOUTH) to see his ruby eyes staring right back at me. He kept bobbing my head up and down. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I knew he was close. I hollowed my cheeks and he groaned coming undone into my mouth. He thrusted a few more times before pulling my head off.

"Your a naughty student who I hope learned their lesson today" "y-yes Mr.bakugo thank you for teaching me today" I said getting off my knees not daring to meet his captivating gaze. "That's a good student now run along I don't want you to miss anymore class" I nodded walking to the door before hearing him speak again "oh and midoriya" I looked back at him with a small hum of confusion "I hope to teach you another private lesson soon" he said with a small smirk "well I'm free anytime mr.bakugo I'd love you to teach me more" I said with a grin. I walked out of the class rooms but not without hearing him chuckle lowly at my words.
I have the hots for my teacher but what can I say he has the hots for me to

How was that? Did I do ok? I hope I did anyway I'm thinking I'll write a part 2 to this so if you want that please just comment but anyway I'll see you later byeee✌🏽