💜Best for the job💜

Hey guys! Yes I know it's been forever since I updated but I've been so busy with school that I couldn't...BUT NOW IM BACK WITH A ONESHOTS THAT I FOUND ON AO3!!! It is not mine and I'm not claiming it the original is Jessekun but until I have my own idea please read this one and its long so have fun with that!

Katsuki rubbed his eyes, he had been staring at his computer screen for way too long. Blinking, he looked around to find the office completely empty and the lights off.

'What time is it?'

He glanced at his phone and grumbled. How did he allow himself to be so immersed in work that he didn't realize it was already 9PM?

He stood from his desk and stretched his arms above his head, shoulders popped and his back cracked. He really needed a more ergonomic desk setup.

Glancing around, he noticed a sliver of light coming from under the door to his boss's office door.

'Is Midoriya still here?'

He made his way over to the office and listened, but all he heard was silence.

'Doesn't sound like it, might as well turn the light off while I'm here.'

He turned the door knob and the latch unhooked with a click. Katsuki took a step forward into the office, only to be met with owlish green eyes. His gaze dropped to see Midoriya's hand wrapped around one of the biggest dicks Katsuki's ever seen.

'Oh fuck.'

"Bakugou! I didn't realize anyone was still here! What are you still doing here?" Midoriya's words did not match the deep richness of his voice. He didn't seem surprised or upset at all really. In fact, he hadn't even made an attempt to conceal himself.

Not that Katsuki minded one bit. That thing was /impressive/.

"I was trying to finish up all of the tasks you assigned to me and lost track of time, /boss/." Katsuki cocked his eyebrow and he's not going to lie, he had imagined riding his boss's dick since the day he started. It's been like 18 months of straight foreplay.

"Ah yes, what a good intern you are. Perhaps a promotion is deserved." Katsuki swallowed hard, his throat suddenly dry when Izuku began to resume his hand's movements. Slow strokes up... and down... up... then his thumb slid over the slit, spreading some of the pre-cum around the tip. Katsuki involuntarily shivered when his boss's mouth opened on a gasp.

"My services... well I could show you just how hard of a worker I am..." Katsuki wished his words came out as hot as he had planned them, but instead there was desperation deep seated in his voice.

"Oh? Do you think so? Maybe personal assistant would be a good title for you then... care to explain? What is it that you could do for me during a normal workday?"

Katsuki couldn't believe how cool Midoriya's voice was while he stroked himself.

"Well, I know how much you hate teleconferences... I would be willing to help with those. I could kneel beneath your desk, so that no one would see me, while I take that fat cock of yours deep into my throat... I don't have a gag reflex, so I think I'd be best qualified for the job. Would you agree?" Katsuki's heart was hammering in his throat and he could almost feel the vein in his neck pulsing.