💛A wet dream💛

Hello my favorite readers! I hope all is well with you and let's get straight into this Smut and yes that was a ⚠️

Izuku was panting in his sleep grinding into the nearest object which just happened to be his boyfriend who he was cuddling in bed. Izuku was having a wet dream about said boyfriend so why don't we see how it's going

"Izu-Chan please harder!" Bakugo cried out as I thrusted into him a fast as I could "you want me to go harder huh slut?~ then let me give you what YOU WANT!" I yelled as I slammed roughly into his prostate making him arch his back and cum on his chest once again. We've going at it forever and it feels so fucking real I can't stop my hips."

BAKUGO's POV
I woke up to something grinding into my back side. Surprised I turned around to see my boyfriend panting in his sleep 'is he really having a wet dream?' I smirked and moved the covers out of the way to see his hard on. Getting a devilish idea I slide down in between his legs rubbing the bulge in his pants making him groan.

With a smirk I slide his pants and boxers down for his boner to pop out and hit his stomach with a small slap noise. I bent down and used both hands to bring it closer to my mouth softly kissing the tip, giggling when I heard him groan. I sucked on the tip earning soft groans slowly inching down jerking off the parts that couldn't fit. I felt a hand grab my hair and looked up to see izuku looking down at me "kacchan what the hell" I pulled off with a soft pop "I thought I'd wake you up from your little wet dream izu-Chan" I seductively said licking his slit. He gripped my hair tighter tilting his head back then looking back down at me.

I took him back in my mouth, starting to bob my head up and down. I jerked off the parts I couldn't reach until izuku thrusted up into my mouth. I gagged around him not prepared for that my hands flying to grab at his pants as he continued to hold my head down and thrust into my mouth. Tears gathered at the corners of my eyes as izuku moaned out how close he was "look at me katsuki" I heard him pant out. I looked up at him, making eye contact as soon as I looked up. "You look so good with your mouth wrapped around my cock" he groaned out which I blushed and moaned at the praise sending vibrations down his dick making him groan louder.

I soon felt hot cum shoot down my throat as izuku let out a broken groan holding my head down till I swallowed it all. He let go of my head me popping off to catch my breath after that brutal face fuck.

"Your turn katsuki"

Hello how have we all been? Good I hope well that's all for now until next time!