💜The burglar💜

Top-bakugo
Bottom-deku
Kinks-role play, bondage, choking, degrading

"I don't want any problems sir" izuku softly whimpered as he was held at gun point. "I don't care open the door fucker" a gruff voice said from behind him pushing him more into the door "ok ok" izuku said as he rushed to open the door. He was pushed in and shut his eyes tight as he heard the door close behind him.

"Turn around" the man said as he walked closer. Izuku slowly turned around opening his eyes to look at the man. "Sir please I don't know what you want but I d-" Would you shut the hell up!" The mysterious man yelled making izuku shudder "p-please spare me..." izuku whispered "spare a cutie like you? I don't think so" he said as he but his lip "take me to your room now" "b-bu-" "I DIDNT ASK FOR YOU OPINION I SAID NOW!" He shouted taking a step closer. Bakugo was to fucking good at this. Without a second thought izuku turned for the stairs feeling the 'gun' against his back pushing him closer.

He slowly made his way up the stairs into his room only to be pushed on the bed "p-please sir don't do this I have a husband..." "well get ready to tell him how about how much fun your about to have" bakugo smirked as he climbed on the bed making izuku back up into the head board. Katsuki grabbed his ankle yanking him to lay on his back making izuku squirm and try to get out of his hold. "Stop fucking moving you bitch!" Bakugo yelled looking around to find rope lying on the floor.

Bending over he picked it up looking back at izuku "your a little slut. Having ropes lying around huh, rope bunny" he seductively said beginning to tie up izuku's arms. "S-sir please stop" izuku whimpered out as his arms were forcefully tied to the head board. "I'm not gonna stop till your screaming and filled to the brim with my cum" he said with a sinister smirk lifting izuku's shirt above his head. Izuku whimpered and shuddered as the cold air touched his soft pale freckle infected skin "for a guy your body sure is erotic" making said grabbing a pink perky nipples twisting and rolling it in between his fingers.

" unh.. ah s-sir please stop...I'm begging you st- AnH!" Izuku's pleads were stopped by katsuki bending down and biting his nipple "stop with your whining I'll do what I want to you" he growled out ripping izuku's pants off making him gasp. "Well look at what we have here. Your hard" he said palming him threw his boxers "your enjoying this aren't you? Such a dirty slut" bakugo chuckled darkly pulling them off and exposing izuku fully.

"N-no! My husband will be home any minute please just stop!" Izuku start to squirm around again instantly being stopped by a hand grabbing his throat "good then maybe he can join us" bakugo laughed grabbing the greenette's cocklet "hah" he moaned out as Bakugo began jerking him off "see look at you all spread out for another man. Like a whore, because that's what you are a little slutty whore" izuku whimpered at Bakugo's words, accidentally thrusting into his hand

"oh does someone like being called a whore? I bet your husband doesn't even know how much of a slut you are, spreading your legs for anybody" Bakugo's words just made it all the more pleasurable for the short boy starting to moan louder as katsuki's hand moved faster "ahn! Hah uhn yes h-he doesn't k-know!" Izuku cried out from his pleasure state,throwing his head back into the pillows. "Is that so? Well maybe we should call him and tell him hm? Hear your slutty moans over the phone and tell him how much you like being fucking my strangers" bakugo moves his free hand down slowly ending up right at izuku's entrance.

Without warning he thrusted two in making izuku scream "O-OH MY GOSH! FUCK!" "Would you look at that the whore is enjoying being raped. So disgusting" Bakugo's words had no venom behind them but they got the job done. Izuku heard these words and immediately came all over his stomach and chest "AAHH! O-OH MY FUCK!" He screamed out as he arched his back "who said you could cum bitch?!" Bakugo grabbed izuku by the throat watching as his eyes almost rolled back "p-please stop now..." izuku whispered panting from his intense orgasm. "Hell no not until I'm finished with you at least" bakugo pulled his hands back and started to unbuckle his belt, throwing it to the side and beginning to pull down his pants. Once he had them off he pulled his boxers down exposing his 10 1/2 penis.

"I bet your husband isn't this big" "n-no..." izuku was astonishing at his length like he always was. Bakugo lifted up izuku's legs putting them on his shoulders. In on big thrust he pushed all the way into the hilt giving izuku no time to adjust has he started his barbaric thrust "p-please wait! AH hah! S-slow down!" Izuku cried out but his begging was futile as he received a slap to the ass. "You don't tell me what to do. Now sit back and enjoy it slut" Bakugo's thrust became faster if that was even possible hitting izuku's prostate each time "AHN FUCK IM G-GONNA CUM!" Izuku was to lost in the pleasure to care anymore his insides squeezing bakugo nicely "good. Cum from my dick bitch" izuku struggled against his restraints moaning loudly as his climax inched closer and closer. With one final big thrust izuku cape all over himself his eyes crossing and tongue hanging out of his mouth as his back arched.

Bakugo came as well groaning loudly as his seed filled izuku to the brim. A few minutes after panting and wheezing for air bakugo pulled out and collapsed next to his beloved husband "you happy now?" "Yes I am thank you kacchan" he said with a little smile kissing Bakugo's cheek.

"You kinky little shit"