❣️Neko bakugo💜

Heyyy updating in the again wow I'm doing great! Let's get on with this

AUTHORS POV

Izuku unlocked the door stepping in with a loud sigh "kacchan I'm home!" He shouted getting little footsteps in answer "WELCOME HOME IZU CHAN!" Bakugo giggled out as he jumped into his boyfriends arms. Izuku caught him in his arms katsuki immediately wrapping his legs around him smiling like a big dope. Izuku secured one arm around his waist and reached the other one up to pet his boyfriends cat ears "did you catch any bad guys today?" Katsuki asked leaning into midoriya's hand

"no I was just in the office and did some patrols today" he said walking over to the couch plopping down. "I made dinner if your hungry" the shorter one said with a little smile "is that what smells so good?" Izuku asked hugging bakugo tightly "I missed you all day. The way your ears twitch at any little sound. How warm you are all the time. And how tight your little hole feels around my cock" izuku voiced dropped at his last words hand, moving to his nekos ass.

Bakugo blushed a deep red looking down at his lap starting to squirm on izuku's lap. "Are you thinking about all the times I fucked you. Making you scream. Pleasuring you beyond belief" izuku whispered in his ear knowing this affected bakugo and how sensitive his ears were. Katsuki whimpered accidentally grinding down on izuku from all the squirming making him moan out. "Keep going baby" izuku seductively whispered into bakugos twitching ear. Katsuki continued to grind down letting out feminine gasp and moans.

Izuku got up startling bakugo making his tail spike up a little tightening his legs around his waist. "W-where are we going?" "To our bedroom of course. Unless you wanna do it on the new couch" bakugo shook his head no as izuku kept walking soon running up the stairs to there room. Once they reached their destination izuku threw the blushing blonde on the bed soon following tossing off his shirt.

Bakugo hastily took off his clothes soon being stopped my two rough hands ripping his boxers off "w-what was that for-" he was stopped by lips slamming on to his being a messy make out session. Bakugo unconsciously spread his legs further apart and izuku slipped between them rubbing a thumb over neko's twitching hole. The greenette grabbed Bakugo's tail making him break the kiss to moan out loud and izuku took this chance to push a finger in making bakugo gasp loudly. "Your so beautiful kitten" izuku huffed out as he pushed in two more fingers beginning to look for Katsuki's pleasure spot.

Bakugo moaned out pleads and begs for him to go faster till izuku's fingers hit his prostate dead on making him arch his back and let out a silent scream. The taller of the two stretched out his fingers continuing to rub them on his prostate till bakugo was moaning out how close he was "n-no please don't edge me please" he whimpered out as he watched deku unbuckle his pants not responding to his plead for mercy. Bakugo reached down and grabbed a hold of his pre-cum dripping angry red penis and start to slowly move his hand up and down. Izuku saw his antics and glared at his as he threw his boxers to who knows where letting his erection hit his stomach with a soft slap.

He grabbed both of Bakugo's hands pinning them above his head "keep them there or I'll keep edging you" his words and deep voice making bakugo shiver and let out a quiet whimper. Izuku grabbed his shaft and one of Bakugo's hips with his free hand and began to line up his member with the Bakugo's hole. Without warning he rammed in dry giving bakugo no time to adjust as he began to fuck into his hole. "IZU CHANNN! F-fuck harder please!" Bakugo moaned out loudly grabbing onto the head board, holding on for dear life as his boyfriend fucked him. "That's not my name kitten" at his words a hard slap was dealt to Bakugo's ass. Bakugo arched his back soon hitting the bed again. "M-m'sorry master!" Bakugo screamed as he got closer and closer to climaxing. "That's it baby You look so beautiful spread out for me like this" bakugo blushed at the praise but didn't have time to be flustered as izuku thrust got faster and faster by the minute. Izuku reached a hand down and started rubbing the neko's sensitive tip of his penis making more pre-cum drip down his shaft. Bakugo moans got louder as izuku began to slowly stroke him "MASTER IZU- FUCK- MUCH IS TO- CUM GONNA CUM!" Bakugo jumbles his words as the pleasure began to become to much for him. His eyes began to roll and he stuck his tongue out as he let out moan after moan. Izuku watched closely as he made such a face 'damn I could cum just from that face' izuku began to thrust into bakugo like a jackhammer being fueled by his face and all the moans he's letting out. "CUMMING CUMMI-" he was cut off by his moan catching in his throat as he came all over his stomach panting heavily at the intense orgasm "it's not over yet kitten I haven't came yet" Bakugo's eyes widened as izuku began to thrust faster "PLEASE NO T-TO MUCH-ANGH!- MASTER IZU CHANNN!!" Bakugo's body bobbed up and down at how powerful izuku's thrust were hitting his prostate every time he could feel the tightness in his stomach returning "shit fuck you so tight. I'm almost there baby" bakugo could barely understand anything right now his thoughts jumbling from the pleasure as his eyes crossed and his moans began screams of pleasure.

Soon after a few more thrust izuku buried himself balls deep letting his cum flow into Bakugo's ass. This triggered bakugo to cum, once again cumming all over his stomach. The two panties as izuku began to pull out watching for a second as his cum dropped out of his asshole. Midoriya then plopped down on the bed next to bakugo "we're not gonna take a shower?" "Nah we can do that tomorrow" "you mean in an hour or two?" Bakugo giggled as he watched izuku's eyes widen as he looked at the clock. "Damn we we're going at it that long?" "Yea izu we we're" bakugo curled up on izuku's chest as he started to enter in and out of consciousness

"Goodnight kitten"

"Goodnight izu"

God that took a while this was like 1105 words not including this. BUT I hoped you enjoyed it I tried hard with this one and my request board is still open and I'm say