Left Out

Taehyung and Jeongguk were at home cuddling when the older got a call, It was a call from Namjoon confirming the date of the meeting that they had arranged with the main members of The Vipers. Taehyung overheard and felt slightly angered at the fact that he didn't even know that this was going on.

"What was that about?" Taehyung asked.

"We've been working on an alliance with a gang out of Daegu." The older could already tell by the way the blue hair male was looking at him, that he'd been caught.

"How long has this been a thing?" The younger asked.

"Two- maybe three weeks." Jeongguk said.

"And I'm just hearing about this now Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked, annoyed.

"Because you're pregnant Tae, you don't need that stress." The older said.

"So what am I supposed to do? Sit back and not do anything, I'm still a part of Elysian Jeongguk." Taehyung said, sitting up to look at the redhead.

"I'm not saying-"

"Alright, since you're not saying that. You wouldn't care if I went to the meeting, now would you?" He said, cutting Jeongguk off.

"Bu-"

"Nope, I'm going and you can't say anything about it." Tae said cutting him off again.

"You sure about that?" The Jeongguk said.

"Mhm and if you try to get in my way I'll cut your dick off and sew it to your forehead." The younger said, smiling sweetly. With that the conversation ended and the two went to sleep, Koo and Yeontan sleeping at the edge of the bed. While Taehyung slept he dreamt of a battlefield, two side chagrin at each other. Right before he was able to find out who won, or even get a glance at anyone's face he woke up. The blue haired male just shrugged it off and went about his day, not telling anyone.

............................

Whoop diddy scoop?- Koocore Sales Manager