Snakes In The Grass

Jeongguk had gathered everyone in his office, everyone was kind of confused about the sudden meeting but waited to hear what the ravenette had to say.

"Have you guys seen Saegan lately?" He asked, earning nos from everyone one in the room.

"No last time I saw him he said he was visiting family in Jeju. Why?" Jin said, remembering a short conversation they had.

"He's connected to the person who's watching Taehyung." Jeongguk explained.

"How-" Namjoon started to say.

"There was a message written in invisible ink on this card. It says 'Micheals was of good use I hope you, Taehyung and the twins well'. Saegan is the only person in Elysian with the last name Micheals." Jeongguk informed them. "That's not all though, there was a date on the card, it's coming up in 3 days and I have no idea what is going to happen but we have to be ready for everything. We need all men on deck." He finished, face displaying nothing but anger.

"If so what're we going to do about Saegan and Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I want three squads, put two of people from each of your fields and brief them with the need to know of the situation. As for Tae I'll assign for San and Dongmin to be his permanent guards with the assistance of Hyunjin and Felix if needed." He informed them.

Before he'd found the message on the card the mafia leader was planning to go home and spend time with Taehyung but now he had to stay and try to figure out just what the hello he note was entailing, this made him frustrated but knew it was for a good reason. Though after all of this he was going to spend as much time with the younger as humanly possible.

............................

Snakes in the grass, but I walk

Snakes in the grass, but I walk. I got some new boots, on the back it says GOLF. So I be prepared for their bites, they're all talk