Fresh Air

It had been a few days since Taehyung had left and he was communicating with the others through letters so they couldn't find his location. The blonde had just put the twins down for a nap when he walked outside of the house and sat on the front porch with a sketchbook in hand, he left the door open just enough for him to be able to hear what was going on inside.

They were currently staying at one of Jae's safe houses, the older had told him about it days ago and told him that he was welcome to stay there if needed. Taehyung was sitting there drawing butterflies when we felt someone getting close to him, he looked up to see his brother walking towards him wearing a hoodie, some sweats, and a plain pair of sneakers.

"Had a feeling you'd come here." Jaeyong said as he sat next to the younger.

"Thanks for telling me about it." He said before turning back to the little black book in his hands.

"So how's your shoulder? How're the twins?" The older asked, noticing that the babies were not out there with him.

"They're okay and always asleep but when they're awake they're just beautiful. Taeyeon proves to me more and more every day that she's almost a little carbon copy of Jeongguk." Taehyung said, smiling a little.

"Speaking of Jeongguk, how are you two doing? Must not be that well if you're here alone without him or any of the members." Jaeyong said.

"Sometimes you're just too observant." The blonde said, shaking his head.

"You gotta be sometimes, so tell me what's up." The brunette said. The younger told him about how Jeongguk was colder to him after he found out that Jay was his father and that he was looking for reasons to not spend as much time with him as he usually did or desired.

"It seems that he's just going through a lot of emotions right now and doesn't know how to convey them because he's hard-headed and prideful." Jaeyong said after listening to what his brother told him.

"But-"

"Even though he's that way it doesn't mean that space was what was needed, you guys should sit down and talk. He's not the only one being affected or surprised about your lineage, you are too and you need to convey that to him or else your relationship is just going to wither away." He continued, cutting the blonde off.

"I get it, I understand what you mean." Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Now that's not the only thing I came here for.. I also came to thank you for taking that bullet for me even though that's one of the dumbest things you could ever do." The older said..

"I mean I wasn't going to let you die, there's still things I want to know and you're the only person that can tell me the truth about it." The younger said.

"Have you talked to Jonghyun since you got here?" He asked.

"No, I haven't." Taehyung said.

"Why not?" The brunette asked.

"After he told me what had happened he started busying himself with work so I haven't seen or heard from him since the day before I left." The younger said.

"How's it make you feel?" Jaeyong asked.

"Okay, Jae I get it." Taehyng said sighing. The older was right, the two needed to talk and Taehyung was going to do that as soon as he got back home.

...........................................

Smile hoe take a picture with me, I drive solo and my gas is on E -Koocore's Sales Manager