I'm Back/ Here!!!

3rd P.O.V

It was 5 in the morning.

A small frail figure woke up from bed. Pink hair caressing her slightly chubby cheeks. Fat ugly tears began to fall, her face and fingers becoming red as she gripped the scroll.

"I-I" She tripped over her words as ugly sobs escaped her mouth "I'm sorry I sacrificed you!!" guilt made her feel like the most disgusting creature in the world

"I'm...I'm not even worth it" she whispered, her tiny feel hit the wooden floor as she pushed herself off the bed.

This girl, Sakura, looked at her ragged state. Not surprisingly her whole body changed, yet she had dark circles under her eyes as if she hadn't had years of sleep.

Sakura looked around the now seemingly huge room, very simple and clean. The house seemed so empty.

She grabbed black baggy long shirt along with cream colored shorts. Sakura slipped her shoes on, opened her door with her right hand.

She wanted to cry at the sight of her formed hometown. Closing the door behind her she ran at a slow pace so that citizens wouldn't suspect her, but soon disappeared onto the rooftops to her destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright blue eyes open groggily only to be surrounded by the green trees of the forest. By what he could tell it was currently 7 in the morning, which is pretty late for him.

"Oh gosh!! I forgot to go to the tower!!" panic entered the man...boy as he's going to figure out.

As he got up he ended up tripping over his own feet. 

"W-what??" the boy, Minato, looked at his feet to see his shoes were twice as big as his feet!!!

"What the he-!!" he covered his mouth before trying to think of what happened.

As soon as he did he felt a pit of guilt and sadness.

'Kushina' the blond tried to keep his sobs to a minimum, but couldn't.

His wails became louder as he realized he was alone.

There was no one that could understand his pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura sighed as she saw Hiruzen still look at her as if she was crazy, her! hmph!!

"It's not nice to stare old man!!" her squeaky 5 year old voice was just the noise to snap Hiruzen out of it.

"So you're telling me... that there is another war going to happen? You expect me to believe that from a child?! and here I thought I was crazy." He sighed not seeing the pink haired girls arms flail in anger.

She gripped the scroll in her hand "You are you crazy old bastard!!!" Sakura threw the scroll at him, but since she wasn't used to her range anymore it hit the desk.

A crack began to extend from the hit of the scroll making the old kage  jump back in fear, anbu appearing behind her and next to the man.

She was grabbed and to the surprise of the anbu they were having trouble keeping her back. She dragged them like rag dolls.

"Read it! And take your anbu away, I'm not here to hurt my superior!! I don't have time for this" Sakura crossed her arms while Hiruzen hesitantly grabbed the scroll and noticed a kage seal.

His eyes instantly narrowed as he waved the anbu back. Hiruzen made a silencing barrier so that even the anbu would not be able to hear.

"What's in that scroll must be kept between me and you Hiruzen." A sigh escaped the girls mouth as she rubbed her forehead.