Root

3rd P.O.V

'I'M SO TIRED!!!!!!' Sakura felt her body burning.

Thankfully for her no one had noticed the misjudgment of her swinging fists, but this does mean that she had uncountable injuries.

"Just great! I didn't believe I'd have to restart!" Sakura muttered between dodging the kunai that aimed to her left eye.

Danzo was surprised to say the least. He has been watching this child who he believed could do nothing was now dodging and even took out some of there elite ninja for the past 2 hours.

'No wonder Sai was somewhat good at combat' Sakura kept her face free from emotions as her muscles burned like never before.

'I haven't felt like this since training with Tsunade!' Sakura threw herself to the ground and swept her right leg to the teen.

The teen jumped not being able to react as fast as Sakura who readjusted her arms to push her up, allowing for her foot to kick him on the stomach.

He gasped silently as he felt his rib crack 'This child?!'

He felt his back hit the ground and turned to his side. Sakura could not care less. She instantly felt the chakra behind her.

Sakura and the other ninja were just about to punch each other but soon felt massive chakra form in between the two.

Both pulled away their fists. Danzo completely surprised when the small fist did not hit him.

'Thank Kami I can still do simple things!!' Sakura lowered her head waiting for Danzo who's gaze burned into her skull.

Sakura felt irritated just standing in front of this man, she clenched her fist.

"Girl." Sakura looked up at Danzo, her usual light colored eyes were dull.

Blood still streaming out out of the deep cuts caused by the sharp weapons she couldn't dodge.

"We will have training everyday, there will be missions after the first month. You are to report anything new in the village, anything the Hokage tells you. However, you are to act natural around everyone other than when you are here."

"Yes Danzo-sama!" Sakura saluted mockingly before running up the underground stares up to the entrance of the tower.

A growl left Sakura's stomach as she continued to jump from one high branch to another.

"Hm... I probably shouldn't have came without eating. Hehe!"Sakura grinned as pink dusted her cheeks when remembering when Kakashi tricked them.

The gate was soon in sight. Sweat stung the 5 year old as they entered her wounds

"Stupid, how could you miscalculate your reach?!!"

Sakura put up her hand, making the tiger sign she disappeared in a black dust. A surprised look overcame her face as she saw the residue.

"It mus be an effect. Oh well, Time to heal theses wounds!!" Just as she put her hand to her skin she suddenly felt a burn.

"What the hell!!" She quickly looked at the new burn caused by her chakra.

"Great! Just great! I can't even heal!!" Sakura kicked the dirt under a random tree. She suddenly sensed a hidden chakra above her.

She quickly and subtly grabbed a kunai. She threw the kunai towards the location without making it seem as if she moved.

She heard a shift in the bushes making it know as being a human. She began to walk away making it seem as if she was clueless with her arms still crossed and a pout.

"H-Hey!" A gentle, but somewhat stern voice shouted out.

Sakura made it seem as if she was startled so she jumped a bit.

She slowly turned around trying to hide that oh so annoyed face of hers since she knew who had that annoying voice.

"D-do you n-need help?" He did not understand why he was stuttering.

He, the Fourth Hokage, who had been married with the Red Hot Habanero was scared of a small fragile hurt pink haired child!!

"U-um" He looked at her green eyes, they looked right through him. Just as he was going to turn around she grabbed his arm and brought him to her.

Minato's eyes widened as the tiny girl picked him up into a tree effortlessly.

He watches as a sword pierced the tree that was in front of him and behind where the girl stood. Narrowing his eyes he sensed the chakra that was there disappear.

Minato's narrowed eyes glanced up to see this girl to see if she was affected, but she remained the same.

'Just who are you?' Her giggle brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry about that! It seems some don't know when to give up!! Well, it's better if you go back to Naruto."

"I" Minato was beyond surprised, as far as he was concerned only the Hokage knew. Just as he blinked he was on the ground and the pink haired girl was walking away.

"Who is she?" Minato whispered as he now continued to eyeball the sword in front of him.

Minato sighed, he was training until she appeared out of nowhere!

"She's so different." Minato was thinking about the pink haired girl quite a lot.

"It's as if she is avoiding me" Minato wasn't sure about how 5 year old children act, but he was sure that they do not avoid without a reason.

So what was her reason?

He crossed his arms while trying to think, nothing came to mind. Sighing in frustration he picked up his marked kunai.

Minato decided to practice for a while more on adjusting his aim. He hadn't been in a child's body in so long.

He was able to get most in a try but there were still a stray one. He will soon begin to train like he used to, he just needed to wait for the Hokage to call the meeting.

Sweat trailed down his face like a waterfall, he had been training for 3 hours. His muscles aching as he walked back to the new apartment with Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" Minato sat at the floor ledge and took off his sandals.

"Brother!!" Minato grunted as Naruto jumped onto him laughing. A soft smile in happiness and agony painted itself on his face.

'So much like Kushina' He shook his head before hugging Naruto.

"So...What did you do today Naruto?" Naruto lit up in excitement to tell someone about his day other than the hokage.

"OH! I went to-..." Minato looked at Naruto seeing his mouth run, but not hearing the words.

"Oh yeah?" Naruto nodded at Minato's questioning even if he had no idea Minato couldn't focus on him.

"Then I was playing with my friend! She's sooo cool, ya know?!! She was injured though, I think it hurt but she told me it didn't. We played ninja and everything! We get to play tomorrow again too!!"

Minato perked at Naruto having an injured friend, it being a girl as well, his mind trailed back to the pink haired and green eyed girl.

Before he could ask Naruto who the friend was, Naruto's stomach growled.

Minato sighed with a smile embedded on his face. "You want something to eat?" Naruto's eyes light up at the thought of Minato's cooking.

"Yes please, brother!!!" Standing up, he went to the kitchen with a small wooden stool to prepare dinner.