SO CUTE!!! But I'm Alright!

Sakura's P.O.V

'What the hell is this situation?!!'

I exhaled loudly as the girls screamed. I was suddenly on top of a boy who decided to call me Forehead. It doesn't seem like a huge issue, but I can't seem to control my anger.

'These damn brats!' I punched the kid, Naruto was laughing on the sidelines cheering me on, Minato moving his gaze to the board when I glared at him, though he kept side eyeing the situation.

"Sakura! Stop now!" I held my fist in the air as the teacher grabbed my arm and picked me up from the child. I 'struggled'.

"Naruto! Sakura! Minato! You three stay after school" Naruto groaned (loudly may I add), Minato nodded, and I crossed my arms obviously still angry.

Class continues, boring as every. I close my eyes with my head on the hand holding me up.

I concentrated on putting chakra to my forehead, I wanted to have my seal back. I wanted everything back. I'm finally able to heal unlike three years ago when I burned myself. 

I felt eyes wander to me, but I decide to keep them closed. Bad decision apparently, I ended falling asleep.

Minato's P.O.V

I looked up from the lesson to see Sakura with her eyes closed. She wasn't taking notes again. In fact... I sweatdrop.. she fell asleep.

I found myself lost staring at her and smiled. Looking back ahead I continued to write notes, not of this class of course. It seems that we're both aiming to graduate with Naruto, though I admit he's a little slower than the rest I know its because of the fox.

Sighing I began to doodle after taking notes for a while. 

'I'm so bored. This class doesn't teach anything!'

I began to get frustrated, I can see why Sakura fell asleep. Shoot, even the Uchiha seems to be falling asleep.

On alert, I suddenly see a white stick rushing to hit the person next to me.

Out of reaction I grabbed the chalk from hitting Sakura who then had her hand on mine.

I felt a pit in my stomach as my ears burned a scarlet red.

3rd P.O.V

'Please don't let her notice!!!pleasedontlethernotice!!!!!' Minato's eyes widened as he saw Sakura's eyes shift towards him, a mischievous grin took over her face.

"Sensei!! That was mean!" Sakura pouted like a child as she softly threw back the chalk. She looked at Minato and then back to the board "Is it alright if I take Minato to the nurse?? He seems to have a fever"

Their sensei looked at Minato in surprise. He was indeed red and sweating, it was weird for him to get sick especially after knowing him for the past year.

"Yes. Make sure he gets there well" Sakura wanted to laugh hard, but she kept it in as Minato warily took her outstretched hand.

"LeTs gO MiNa-KuN!" Sakura gagged when she said that overly sweet, but the reaction was very worth it. It seemed as if he was a overheated machine. Smoke coming out of his ears.

Sakura skipped while dragging Minato out of the classroom, pretending not to hear the outraged girls and Naruto who also wanted to skip class, but that was most definitely not what she was trying to do. It was close to the end of school anyways.

Minato slowly started to gain consciousness and found himself laying down on the bench of a table, while hearing talking. 

"NOO WAAYY, I would've never guessed he was like that" A feminine voice, that Minato obviously recognized, said.