Academy already??!

Minato's P.O.V

"It's been a while since I've gone to the academy" I croaked out, my voice sounding groggy from waking up.

'Well this is annoying' It's 6 in the morning and I can't sleep any longer, seems old habits really are hard to get rid of.

"It's been three years... I think the hokage raised the age entry since it's been peaceful." I sigh at the sudden thought of the academy, my face turning blue.

Walking to the bathroom and stripping out of my clothes, I took a quick shower with unscented products .

I have been in that habit since war, shoot even before that, cringing at the girls who smell strongly of perfume.

"Naruto?" I changed into a white sweater with blue stripes at the sides of the sleeves with a fishnet shirt underneath and blue pants along with my blue ninja sandals.

"Just like my childhood days" I whispered and paused at Naruto's door.

Opening the door I hear the snores of my brother "Naruto wake up." I shake him only for it to be futile. Slobber on the side of his mouth being that sign as he hugged the pillow tighter.

"NARUTO!!! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE ACADEMY!!! YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EAT RAMEN IF YOU SLEEP IN!!!" A voice outside the window yelled out which seemed to trigger something in Naruto.

"RAMEN?!!" He sat up and surprisingly enough, I wasn't able to react fast to dodge.

Our heads collided, both grabbing our heads and wincing as they throbbed in pain.

"OWWWW!!!" Both of us yelled. A giggle followed right after, already imagining what happened with the two of us.

"I'll give you 10 minutes" the familiar female voice said below the window.

Naruto paled and scattered around his room, gathering clothes so that he could take a quick shower.

"S..Sakura. Would you...like to come in?" I said, it was both from pain and from nervousness. To be completely honest, I haven't been able to get used to her or her to me. She always seemed on edge when it came to me ... As if she knew something or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

I chuckle as sweat drops to my cheek at the thought of being wrong about this situation.

"Sure" She chirped, walking to the front so she could go up the stairs .

My palms begin sweat as I walked to the door to greet her.

Once I open the door I see her in front of me smiling, but not any normal smile, a mischievous smile .

I smile back to be polite and let her in, my face heating up as she neared me. Her face mere inches away from mine.

"Are you alright? M-I-N-A-T-O" She slowly said my name with a smug smile that put me on edge.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping out of water, trying to say something but also proving to be futile just like waking Naruto up.

"hehe! I'm just messing with you, you idiot!" She smacked my shoulder and passed me, walking towards the table after taking her shoes off.

"ouch" I rubbed my shoulder from the impact of her hand. 'She sure has some strength. It reminds me of Lady Tsunade' I shivered at the though of those two being together, their personalities are quite similar already.

I watched as Sakura sighed while sitting in the chair.

She always seemed to be in a daze at random moments, it makes me worried to think she may do this during battle.