chapter 1

They stared for a few more seconds before fell ripped himself from the staredown.

He put his hand on his skull and groaned.

"So uh.. Who are ya?"

The taller skeleton stepped forward and introduced himself.

"I'm the magnificent papyrus!" He then turned his gaze towards the shorter skeleton, mood and tone changing.

"And this is my lazy brother, sans."

"Heya" sans waved.

They all stood in awkward silence, but papyrus decided to break the tension. He walked to fell and pet his cloat fluff.

"You're a very interesting looking sans... Oh! You seem lost, would you mind staying with us until told you find a home?"

Fells mind went blank.

Did he just ask what I think me asked?-

He shot a glance at papyrus, then sans.

"S-sure" he Replied.

"Great! Follow me!"

• time skip ! •

fell walked inside the house a d hung up his coat. He flopped onto the couch, somehow tired again.

"Red sa- wait, what is your name?" Papyrus asked.

Fell murmered through the couch.

"S'fell"

"Noted! Well, fell, would you like some spaghetti?"

"I'm good"

"Alright then!"

Sans randomly popped into the conversation.

"Uh, paps?"

"Yes sans?"

"Where's red me gonna sleep?"  He slightly chuckled the 'red me' part.

"Hm. I did not plan that far ahead. Oh! I know!"

Fell grimaced.
Don't say what I think you're gonna say-

"He can sleep in your room!"

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

Fells face grew bright red.

"U-uh that's okay I can sleep on the cou-"

"Nope!" Papyrus cut him off.

Fell internally screamed and put his head in his hands to hide his face.

Sans just stood there. Motionless.

Papyrus walked upstairs to go get a pillow a d blanket, leaving sans and fell in the living room.

The both shared a glance.

Sans walked outside. Fell heard muffled screaming.

"Pfft-"

Papyrus came down with a blanket and a pillow.

"I'm back. And here, take these!"

Papyrus handed fell the blanket and pillow.

"Oh, thanks."

Papyrus just smiled. He looked around the room.

"Where's sans?"

"S'outside" Fell pointed to the door.

"Oh! In that note, its getting late, and I don't want you losing sleep!"

He pointed to upstairs.

"Sans' room is the the right. Sleep well!" Before he could respond papyrus was already upstairs.

"Right.."

Fell shot his gaze towards the door when San walked in. He hung his coat up, and they stared aimlessly at each other.

After a few seconds sans' face turned bright blue and he stomped upstairs.

"I really don't wanna do this... But I also really gotta nap, I'm tired as hell.." He bundled up the pillow and blanket and slowly headed upstairs.

He reached sans' room. Hesitantly he reached for the door knob.

Embarrassment and regret was keeping him from opening it but he forced himself too.

Fell went into his room, and to his suprise, sans was already asleep.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he set up the blanket and pillow on the floor. He got into the blanket amd drifted peacefully to sleep, but he dreaded the morning.

(THIS IS SO CRINGE IM IN PHYSICAL PAIN SKSNALSKAPAKO IM TRYING OKAY JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME LMAO SKDNLSFJOSTBOFSK-)