chapter 4

Fell found himself in complete darkness.

"What the-"

Without warning, a big screen shone, blinding him, he covered his eyes shielding his face from the light.

"ow- the.. hell?"

The screen showed a video of fell and his papyrus fighting.

He pressed play without thinking.

In the video

"SANS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" papyrus screamed.

"Comin boss!" Fell yelled back.

He tumbled down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Papyrus looked angry.

"What's wro-"

"what.is.THIS?"

He shouted as he point to a hole in the wall.

Fell started,

"W-well it wasnt m-"

"BULLSHIT!"

Enraged, papyrus took a random knife and threw it at fell, It hit him straight in the mouth.

He staggered back, and covered his now profusely bleeding mouth. He shook as he slowly stared up at papyrus.

Suddenly, fell ran up the stairs, and into his room.

Papyrus screamed as he ran,

"YEA! THAT'S RIGHT! RUN AND HIDE AND YOUR ROOM LIKE A PUSSY! YOU BETTER NOT COME OUT OR ILL DUST YOU MYSELF!" (By saying "I'll dust you myself" is basically just saying "I'll kill you myself sbhjb-)

he ran into his room and slammed the door behind him and locked it. His legs buckled and he fell to the ground, tears ran down his face as he dug his head into his arms and sobbed until he fell asleep.

The video ended

(So basically that's how he got his gold tooth ghsjsgj-)

Fell shot awake screaming. He touched where the knife had hit him, he sighed with relief.

Sans bursted through the door and to fells side.

"Fell are you okay?"

"M'fine.."

San's hesitated.

"Fell, are you su-"

"I said I was FINE!"

Sans flinched.

Fell teleported downstairs and put on his coat. Sans ran down the stairs, almost falling down.

"Fell WAIT-"

he went to grab fells hoodie, but he blocked him off with a wall of red bones.

Sans shouted,

"Fell, please! I wanna help you!"

Fell paused.

He seemed to mutter something before stalking off.

Sans sighed and went into his room.

(OH MY GOD I LITERALLY ALMOST CRIED WRITING THE END OF THE VIDEO LMFAO-)