chapter 2

Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, skeletons like fell-

CLANG

he jolted up

"what the hell?!" He looked up to see sans with 2 pans, he hand hit them together to wake him up.

"Asshole.."

"Heh, didn't think anyone would be able to beat my sleeping record" he shrugged and set the pans down.

"What're ya talkin about?" Fell rubbed his eyes.

"Eh, nothin" sans replied.

"Anyways, paps has some breakfast spaghetti downstairs. We'll be waiting"  and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone.

Fell groggily stood up and trudged downstairs. Papyrus looked him.

"Ah, there you are!" He picked him up and plopped his in a chair.

"Wha-"

"Here!" Papyrus handed fell a fork.

"Try some and tell me what you think!"

"Uh, okay.." Fell took the fork, and tried it. His eyes lit up and he kept eating it.

"Nyeh heh he! My master cooking bas proved wonderful yet again!"  He threw his hands on the air.

"Always does, paps" sans added with a thumbs up.

Fell finished his spaghetti and asked.

"You guys got any video games round here?"

"We have some" sans said.

Fell bad been playing video games for a few hours.

He heard footsteps from behind him, with mufflled giggling. It was sans.

"Sans, whatever yer doin i suggest you don't do it" he growled.

Without warning, sans stuck kitty ears on fells head, fell through the controller and yelled.

"SANS YOU LITTLE SHI- COME BACK HERE-" sans hysterically laughed and ran away while fell chased him.

Sans slipped on a stray sock and fell landed ontop of him.
((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
(Also let's just pretend papyrus is upstairs doing somethin)

They stared at each other, fells entire face grew bright red, and Sans' face was tinted blue. Fell scrambled off and away of sans. He took off the kitty ears and threw them to the ground.

"TSIYKDGKDKFHAYOUGHST" he yelled gibberish.

fell shoved on his coat and hid his blushing face in the fluff of his coat, he hastily made his way out the door. He saw a bench not far away and decided to take a nap on it. Somehow still tired.

He propped himself up and his fluffy coat absorbed him and protected him from the cold

Fell felt kinda lonely without sans, and being with him made him happy, but it was also kinda awkward.

I'm pretty sure s'nothin he shrugged it off and closed his eyes.

A few hours pass

He woke up inside again, but he didn't feel right. He sat up amd noticed.

He was in sans' bed. It reeked of ketchup.

"What the hell..?"

The door opened revealing sans.

"Oh, you're finally awake."

"What happened?" Fell rubbed his head.

"Well, me and paps saw ya nappin on a bench, but ya didn't look so well. So we broughtcha inside and took you're temp, turns you have a-"

Fell sneezed.

"..cold"

"Psh, me? Cold? Yea right. I'm fine," He got up from bed before staggering and almost falling down. Sans guided him back to bed.

"Cmon buddy, just rest and it'll go away in no time-"

Fell interrupted him.

"I said m'FINE" he shoved him away.

Sans stared guiltily at fell as he walked downstairs.

"Whatever you say.."

2 hours pass

Fell walked through the snow, his shoes were starting to get wet. He was met with trees, and a wall of pitch black darkness.

"Ohohoho! Now we've got an adventure!"

He ran into the darkness.

He looked around.

"Pff, s'kinda lame here" he aimlessly said.

It was all fun and games, until...

Snap

A twig snapped behind him.

He jolted around.

"Who's there? Show yourself dumbass!" He shouted into the darkness.

A hand tugged on his coat making him fall head first into the snow

"Ow- what the fuck?"

He ran as fast as he could to try and get away but he just got pulled right back into the darkness by an unknown force.

"W-where the hell are you?!"

No answer.

Without warning, he was flung into the air, and thrown against a tree, making him winded. A gurgled screech echoed throughout the pitch black forest. He slumped onto the snow. He heard faded footsteps and his name being called as he drifted out of consciousness. 

(Stfu okay I've been deprived of any angst lately so making my own is the only way to feed myseLF-)