chapter 8

(Pretend sans actually has a good bed and clean room. Okay thankyoU-)

Fell woke up in sans' bed, again.

"Why is he always puttin me here.."

Everything hurt. It hurt to move, breathe, do basically anything. He forced himself to sit up and rub his eyes. He checked the time.

2:53 am.

"Jesus, my sleep schedules all sorts'a messed up."

He took a deep breath and stood up.

"sHIT-"

He cursed as pain overwhelmed him and he put a hand on the wall for support.

"The hells wrong with me?"

Unexpectedly, sans opened the door, his expression went from worried to relieved

"Your finally awake"

"How long was i out?"

"3 days"

"Mm."

"Anyways I suggest you go back to sleep, you got hurt pretty bad and I don't want you getting worse"

Genuine worry sharpened his tone.

Fell was completely unaware of the fact he was practically wrapped in bandages.

"I'm good" he blurted out.

"What?"

"I'm not tired"

"Of Course you are, look at you. You've got bags under your eyes"

"Sans for fuck sake I've done nothing but sleep for almost 2 weeks. I'm tellin ya im not tired"

Fell wasn't having it. He took what little strength he had left amd teleported downs and to the door, he went to open it when sans grabbed him from behind and yanked him back.

"What the hell'r you doin? Let go'a me!" He struggled to get free,

"I dont want you getting hurt again!"

"Why do you even care?"

Sans let go.

"Wh-" fell was startled.

"Why do I care? WHY DO I CARE? OF COURSE I CARE YOU IDIOT!"

They both paused.

"No you don't"

"What?"

"You dont care"

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course I d-"

"Shut up"

Sans looked taken aback.

"THIS?"

fell gestured to sans' house

"I DONT FUCKING DESERVE THIS"

His emotions started to get the better of him.

"And THIS?"

he ripped off the bandages that covered practically half of his face, and his injuries, which started to quickly bleed again and threw them to the floor.

"I DONT DESERVE ANYTHING!"

Before he could speak, fell grabbed his coat and ran upstairs and sans chased after him. He went into his room and locked the door. Sans went to grab the doorknob but a flurry of sharp bones sprouted from the ground and covered the entire door, He flinched.

He rested a hand on it, holding back tears.

Sans whispered something, but he knew fell wouldn't hear him.

"I'll be waiting for when you're ready. I love you"

(PLEASE DONT KICKMYASS FOR TAKING SO LONG OKAY IM SORRY PLEA-)

(I'm working on a freshfell book and im busting my ass trying to actually start it alfshjisk- i have the plot and everything all planned out now I gotta actually fuckin start iT-)