Forgetfulness Will Start Driver's Ed In September

Dana: You have the entire summer to get some driving practice done, F. You can enroll in Driver's Ed, come September.

Forgetfulness: Okay.

Dana: However, if you can't seem to pay attention to what I say, I'll have you enroll in October, instead. It's up to you to make this happen, F.

Forgetfulness: Okay. I want a Ford Mustang.

Dana: One step at a time! Owning a car, is a huge responsibility! You haven't even started Driver's Ed, yet, and now you're thinking about getting your own car? Don't be in such a rush!

Forgetfulness: I'm just saying.

Dana: You better take this whole driving thing seriously, F. You can't be fooling around during class.

Forgetfulness: Class?

Dana: Hello? When you first start Driver's Ed, you have to do some written work, and watch videos on driving. The teacher will have no problem, throwing you out, if you choose to fool around. Classes usually start at 6 pm. They last till 8 pm, weeknights.

Forgetfulness: Okay.

Dana: Remember, F, your choice if you want your license or not!

Forgetfulness: I know! You already told me this, so many times!

Dana: Shut up.

Forgetfulness: Yes, Ma'am.

This story was written on Monday, July 13th, 2020.

A/N Forgetfulness isn't gonna do well on his test. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.