• Who is this? •

George's POV:

I woke up I was feeling a little tired. I wasn't in the mood to edit last night's recordings. I slowly sat up. I looked at the clock. It was 10.30AM. It was a bit late to be waking up at this time. I felt a little groggy today. Maybe it was because I didn't really drink anything last night or maybe it was because I had stared at a screen for 18 hours. Whatever the reason was, I decide to take a day for relaxation.

I walked towards my living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and proceeded to scroll through the shows. Finally, one caught my eye, it was a show about police officers in Brooklyn that solve case after case. It seemed like a great show to watch. I selected it and leaned back onto the couch.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦ Time skip ♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

After a few episodes I started to become hungry. I paused the show and opened my phone. It was 12.30PM. I decided to order some food as I didn't have enough energy to cook. I ordered two shawarma wraps and waited for them to arrive. To pass the time, I decided to scroll through twitter. I tweeted a few dumb tweets about how comfortable beds are.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it. It was my food. "Thank you" I smiled as I took the food. I walked back to the couch and sat down. I then started the show again. I opened one of the wraps and started to eat it.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦ Another time skip (sorry) ♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I heard a buzz from my phone. I looked at the time. It was 4.30PM. I picked it up and saw that it was from Dream. I quickly opened it up.

Dream:
hello

George:
you're up late

Dream:
shush
i woke up ages ago and started editing

George:
oh okay
so what is bugging you?

Dream:
i just wanted to know if you wanna record today

George:
no can do
today is my lazy day
maybe tomorrow

Dream:
hmm okay
have a lovely day Georgie~
💚

George:
Bye Dreamie

And with that, the conversation ended. George felt himself get a bit cold so he grabbed the blanket that was hanging on the back of his couch. He then wrapped himself in the blanket forming into a little ball. He then focused his attention on the show.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦ Time skip ♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I woke up to the sound of a call. I didn't even know that I fell asleep. I reach for my phone and answered it. I stare at my phone for a while before realising that it was a video call. The person on the other side had their thumb or something covering the camera.

"Hello?" I questioned.

Just then, the stranger unblocked their camera. On the screen was a person. He had blonde hair and, I think, green eyes. His jaw was soft yet strong at the same time. He had a pale slightly tanned skin with some subtle freckles. Uh oh. He's hot.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!" the stranger laughed.

The gears were turning in my head. "Dream!?" I shouted.

"The one and only!" He said as he winked at me. I could feel my face turn a little pink. "Awe, is little Georgie blushing?"

"I- Uh. N-No I'm not!" I stuttered. Dream gave out a slight chuckle. We then started to talk about everything.

"Ugh. That's a terrible idea." I say as I fall onto my side.

"What do you mean? It's a wonderful idea!" Dream laughed.

"Moving only 1 block per minute is going to complicate everything!" I laughed aswell. His laugh was so contagious.

"Haha. Anyways can I tell you about a dream I had?" Dream asked.

"Go ahead." I said.

"So in my dream I was floating around this fantasy looking land. The grass was light purple and the sky was a light pink. All around me there were floating islands and on one of them was a chest. I then started to float towards that island to try and open the chest. Inside the chest were apples and a sword for some reason. I then spotted an island with a large tree with water flowing out of. . ."

I slowly drifted to sleep being calmed by Dream's soothing voice.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

Word count 696 ♥