• Sleeping Cutie •

Dream's POV:

"...and you were there standing on the golden island with your arms out. I reached out to you and we shared a long hug together. Then we pulled apart and leaned in for a- oh George are you asleep?" I questioned as I looked at the sleeping brunette.

God he looked so cute.

I leaned my phone against my monitor as I played a playlist of calming music whilst I watched him sleep. He looked so relaxed. His lips were slightly parted, his hair hung in front of his face. His eyes were closed revealing his long eyelashes. His skin was so smooth. I just want to hold him tight and kiss him.

I snap out of my thoughts. George was a straight person and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I paused the music and went to start editing a video. In this video me and George were doing a plugin where George could control and change the size of any creature.

I smiled as I played the video. There was a lot of flirtatious jokes in the video. Then I get to a point of a video where George took over a bird and resized it smaller as he tried to ride on my shoulder.

"DREAM! YOU'RE TOO BIG!!" George had shouted.

"If you can't handle it, I can stop. But you and I both know that you won't stop trying." I retaliated.

I felt a blush creep onto my face.  It had sounded much more worse then I intended. I cut out the clip and went back to editing the video. After a few minutes I come across another joke.

"AHH! DREAM HELP ME! AHH! IM STUCK!!" George screamed - peaking the micophone.

"What are your coords??" I asked.

"420, 69, 600. Hurry!" The boy said.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I shouted

"So now you come! After 5minutes?!" George shouted

"Do you want me to come or not?!" I replied

"Just hurry up and come!!" George said loudly.

I started to laugh a bit.

"Is my situation funny to you?!" He asked

"It's nothing don't worry." I replied.

I decided to cut out half of the conversation after I said I was coming. I cut it to where I was freeing him, a giant wolf, from a spruce tree.

I moved on from that moment and started editing the rest of the video. It was mainly me cutting out me running and chopping/mining for materials as it was kind of boring.

In the end the video was about 22minutes long. It had consisted of some flirtatious jokes and me running away from George as he tries to explode me.

In the end I almost managed to slay the dragon but at the last second George shrank the dragon which made me miss. The dragon flung me into the air and I failed to MLG water.

I exported the video and started to watch the cutie on my phone again. He was so relaxed. I looked at his features once more as he softly snored. This time I noticed something different. How soft his lips looked.

I wondered if it was as soft as it looks. Or if he tasted really sweet. I snapped out of these thoughts when I got a notification that the video was exported.

I turned my computer off and picked up my phone. I started heading towards my bed.

"Goodnight, I love you cutie." I spoke.

"Goodn... I.. wuv.. yo.." He mumbled.

A  pink blush fell on my face. I took a screenshot of the sleeping George on the screen. A smile formed on my face. I slowly ended the call and crawled into my bed. I plugged my phone in to charge and I slowly drifted off to the land of sleep thinking of George's adorable sleeping face and his pink soft lips.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦
Word Count : 642